Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... How was your 2018?S - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So... How was your 2018?S

2»

Comments

• Thanks, you too.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • i didn't like 2018 very much but thank god for everything.

Thanked by 2eol Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2018

@MikePT said:

@Aidan said:
    Far too lopsided.

Got everything that I've ever wanted in a professional sense and lost just about all my personal friends in the process.

December's been better, managed to create a work-life balance again - so 2019's looking to be a good year.

It happens. You will meet new friends. Life is like that.

If things go south:
    LET will always be here, summer hosts, too ofc :)

Thanked by 3eol Aidan MikePT
  • tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2018

A piece of New Year from the mother Russia

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Daniel15 said:
    This year was pretty good. I got married in April :smiley:

This year was pretty good. I neither married nor divorced.

Thanked by 2Falzo eol
  • A fucking mess

• Not good. Not good at all.

• @edfox said:
    A fucking mess

@William said:
    Not good. Not good at all.

Here's to a much better 2019 then. Cheers.

• The 2018th rotation of planet Earth around the Sun, was like many other rotations before in this specific solar system. For some reason though, creatures of this planet wish to celebrate every rotation, just like they danced and celebrated in the past, for coming of rain, rising of their sun, growing of fruits or vegetables, the passing of earthquakes.

What will they celebrate next is unpredictable: another rotation, an asteroid, or a star on the sky, we will see. Sometimes, out of despair all of a sudden, they kill each other in terror while praying to things they can't even see; but that's another story.

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2019

So good doing alot of upgrades and deploying Block Storage.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

The best so far, going into 2019 with no expectations as with everything but I'll try to make it even better :)

Anyway, happy new year everyone!

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Chuck said:

@deank said:
    My 2018 was a failure. @MikeET hasn't changed his username to @MikeET.

@JarLard hasn't changed his username, either, and don't talk to me about @Cider.

In 2019, I am hoping that @JohnMiller92 will last longer.

Have you tried these?

https://www.amazon.com/Sports-Nutrition-Testosterone-Boosters/b/ref=dp_bc_3/145-6945634-0154538?ie=UTF8&node=6973724011

How about https://www.infowarsstore.com/super-female-vitality.html?

/s

Thanked by 2eol Chuck
  • inklightinklight Member
    edited January 2019

@default said:
    The 2018th rotation of planet Earth around the Sun, was like many other rotations before in this specific solar system. For some reason though, creatures of this planet wish to celebrate every rotation,

Even I thought similar backwardness mostly happened on Muslim countries Like I live in :worried:
    return to OP 2018 were very very bad for me . things start getting bit better at last two weeks only I have promising project on 2019 I hope it succeed

• eoleol Member

@inklight said:

@default said:
    The 2018th rotation of planet Earth around the Sun, was like many other rotations before in this specific solar system. For some reason though, creatures of this planet wish to celebrate every rotation,

Even I thought similar backwardness mostly happened on Muslim countries Like I live in :worried:
    return to OP 2018 were very very bad for me thing stat getting bit better at last two weeks only I have promising project on 2019 I hope it succeed

Good luck with your project.

Thanked by 1inklight