Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ā€ŗ Looking for Web Hosting in SEA region
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Web Hosting in SEA region

Hello,

I'm finding for web hosting offers.

• South East Asia region (close to Singapore)
  • Disk space minimum 500MB (SSD)
  • High bandwidth, high uptime
  • Blazing fast network (>1Gbps)

• E-commerce function & security

• Wordpress friendly

Budget : less than USD30 / Year

Comments

• I'm assuming you mean 500GB SSD.

Good luck with your budget.

Thanked by 2eol syntrino
  • tetragoldtetragold Member
    edited December 2018

@shallownorthdakota said:
    I'm assuming you mean 500GB SSD.

Good luck with your budget.

Not a typo. 500MB.

What a useless comment.

• @shallownorthdakota he want shared hosting ... not VPS / Dedicated :smile:

• Maybe @eol has a suggestion for you then. But I have a feeling...

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

So you need some host with at least 500mb and want to run Wordpress in it? I'm not connecting the dots, are you hosting a single page only?

edited December 2018

@armandorg said:
    So you need some host with at least 500mb and want to run Wordpress in it? I'm not connecting the dots, are you hosting a single page only?

Yes, thats correct. But i need super fast.
    If its bigger, also better. That's just minimum

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2018

Money isn't an issue, so let's find a way to get you a badass dedicated server :) We just expanded into Seattle. [email protected]

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

@dustinc said:
    Money isn't an issue, so let's find a way to get you a badass dedicated server :) We just expanded into Seattle. [email protected]

He has a limited budget, 30$ / year. What dedi can you find him within that range šŸ˜œ

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@armandorg said:

@dustinc said:

He has a limited budget, 30$ / year. What dedi can you find him within that range šŸ˜œ

Hey man, all I need is the convo -- I can get him on a dedicated server, he can make sense of a nice monthly payment. Money is never an issue, if it is, it means there is a big issue for that being... that beings inability to get some.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • Xinix not a bad in SG, very stable. They have something about $8 per year.

Thanked by 2tetragold XiNiX

@dustinc said:

@armandorg said:

@dustinc said:

Hey man, all I need is the convo -- I can get him on a dedicated server, he can make sense of a nice monthly payment. Money is never an issue, if it is, it means there is a big issue for that being... that beings inability to get some.

Iā€™m still unclear on what you sre offering to him, a dedicated or shared space?

• @dustinc said:

I think he wants SEA (South East Asia).. Not SEA(ttle).

Thanked by 2tcp6 Aidan
  • @shallownorthdakota said:

@dustinc said:

I think he wants SEA (South East Asia).. Not SEA(ttle).

I think he actually wants something in Miami (by the SEA)

Thanked by 1tcp6
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@dustinc said:

@armandorg said:

@dustinc said:

He is looking for 500MB SSD space in Singapore and you are offering him a dedicated. In Seattle. Right.

Thanked by 2Aidan syntrino
  • My advice is stay away from quadranet, that guy seems like an arrogant asshole, no provider tag either. Oh and they are almost as bad as CC. Check out all the shithosts.. they use CC and quadranet.

Thanked by 1eol
  • dahartigan said: by the SEA

May be some SEA food, like a fish?

Thanked by 3eol MikePT dahartigan
  • @dustinc said:

I came here thinking Seattle, too. But, you're not going to be a very good salesperson if you can't bother to read their requirements. It wasn't exactly a wall of text to parse... just sayin'.

Thanked by 1tetragold
  • @dahartigan said:
    My advice is stay away from quadranet, that guy seems like an arrogant asshole, no provider tag either. Oh and they are almost as bad as CC. Check out all the shithosts.. they use CC and quadranet.

Afaik they are the same.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

StableHost has cPanel servers in Singapore.

Thanked by 1tetragold
  • For a serious response though definitely check out @Cam gullos hosting has yearly hosting in Australia and Singapore. They resell hostmantis and it's honestly the most stable Australian cpanel server I've ever used, the price is insane. Cheapest way on that server is through @Cam it's less than $10/year

Thanked by 2tetragold eol
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@tetragold said:
    Hello,

I'm finding for web hosting offers.

• South East Asia region (close to Singapore)
    • Disk space minimum 500MB (SSD)
    • High bandwidth, high uptime
    • Blazing fast network (>1Gbps)

• E-commerce function & security

• Wordpress friendly

Budget : less than USD30 / Year

You can check our Plans in Singapore and India : Here

Thanked by 1tetragold
    edited January 2019

Thank you all.
    Decided to go with HostMantis Advance Shared Hosting for now. On their 80% discount promo.

Will consider other hosting if there is a problem/need.

Currently hosting my medical device innovation company website.
    www.VeinAssist.com