Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good DC in LV for Colocation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good DC in LV for Colocation

Hello,

what would be community opinion on "industry standard" now-days for DC in Las Vegas ? This is for full rack 1Gbit commit over 10Gbit port with 1-2 years contract.

Thanks

Comments

• BuyVM uses Fiberhub? Maybe Fran can comment.

• I send email to "Switch" , they look good but have no idea of other opinions. Thanks

• @Francisco could you share your opinions on LV DC's : )

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2019

@amarc said:
    @Francisco could you share your opinions on LV DC's : )

Talk with @Rob_T from fiberhub. We have a cage with them and have been there for years.

Great people to work with, I have zero complaints.

Francisco

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Happy to answer any questions. Our pricing is pretty transparent on our website which should give you a general price range. Email us for a quote if you have custom specs.

• @Rob_T thanks,

yea you were on my "to contact" list.

Can you maybe share your upstream providers / bandwidth blend / AS no ?

Also maybe you could share DC location via PM ?

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Sure - AS53340. Current upstreams in Las Vegas are Level3, NTT, GTT, Cogent, and HE.net. We also peer on the SIX and Any2 California exchanges (our network is regional). We utilize Voxility for DDoS mitigation, but they aren't typically used for transit, just FYI.

The address of our facility is available on our website, but I'm happy to PM you as well.

Cheers!