Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas giveaways inside - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Christmas giveaways inside

Comments

• i got bitten by my father Rooster.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

Just to mention: asking me by private message if you get one of the giveaways will put you directly on my "omg what a jerk" list.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

@ehab said:
    i reread Michael post and i think i am in the "omg what a jerk" list now.

You are not, my friend ;)

Sorry, forgot to mention that providers will not be gifted as well, this is only for the community.

Thanked by 2ehab MikePT
  • Trump's Twitter

• Creating products that no one needs

• edfox said: We lost the best® ovh® reseller® in the world.

Steam games were his passion.

F

That story didn't end yet. :)

• @tenpera said:
    Creating products that no one needs

Buying these unwanted products/ services

Thanked by 2eol coreflux
  • Probably not fun at all, this will be my fourth year in a row celebrating my Christmas by working overnight; busiest time of the year. Best wishes to everyone!

Thanked by 1eol
  • Starting a relationship without being in love

• Those are just hormones anyway and will decay at one point, so don't worry...

• @FR_Michael said:

@alilet said:
    I am not a funny man so I don't have any funny story to tell.

That's sad. Maybe adopt a pet so at least you can share some great moments? :)

And bore the animal? That's inhumane.

• Never get cheapest VPS from last BF and CM, sadly...

• I wasnt able to wake up in the mornig to go to work 3 days in a row because of chating/gaming/resofts of my phone..

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well the biggest joke is @CVPS_Chris. MIC DROP

• I work on Christmas Eve and Christmas.

• Oh... I remember closing my eyes and waiting for Santa to come. Then there was the awkward silence as he got dressed and left...

• Not forgiveaway but I'd tell something about yesterday!

I wore a sweater (with zip-up) on headphone wire not realising it for hours. Stands up for a short walk, and bam!

• @jetchirag said:

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • Greatest of 2018 for me was being able to spend 10 days traveling in Japan. Don't think I'll ever top that u less I can go do 16 days in 2020

• @Falzo said:

@jetchirag said:

I can relate to almost all of them. I easily forget :(

• nothing great nor any good this year, but Kalkofe made my last thursday https://www.facebook.com/WELT.Sportredaktion/videos/2241793766034512/

Thanked by 2Falzo mrclown
  • @Falzo said:
    @Ympker @ehab @vimalware @angstrom you need one of those in your collection... ;-)

I appreciate the mention, :smile: and although I do plan to try out First Root sometime in the relatively near future, I think that I'll pass for the moment (I hope that you understand).

Happy Christmas to all of you. :smile:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • On family chat group saying " ... Don't tell dad. "

• Oh yaya yaya

• I only grab phpinfo.php on my vps,so don't pick me

• My greatest and funniest moment is when you give me my new free vps.

• The greatest event of the last year for me is my youngest daughter decided she does not want to see her mom, my ex, anymore after she realized how unstable she is. I have custody of my daughter but she asked to go live with her mom for a month when her mom moved to Washington State at the beginning of summer. I let her go as she wanted to. My ex and my daughter were both asking me if my daughter could go live with her full time in Washington while my daughter was there.
    I did not want to keep my daughter from being happy, even though it would hurt me to let her go. I told her I would decide before school started. My daughter flew home halfway through summer and asked several times over the next couple weeks if she would be allowed to go live with her mom. I kept telling her I was thinking about it.
    One day my ex called and said she would be moving back down here. My daughter was so angry. My daughter was never old enough before to realize what was going on and how unstable her mom was, in life and mentally. She was now though. We sat down as a family (my other two children, my mother, and my sister) and let my daughter ask us about things that had happened with her mom. She learned about how horrible her mom has been mentally, verbally, and emotionally. She has now not talked to her mom for 3 months. I leave it up to her.
    The hardest part was letting her discover this on her own. I hoped she would eventually and she did. It just took a few years. Sorry for the wall of text.

Thanked by 2eol MasonR
  • FR_Michael said: should not be on my personal "omg what a jerk" list.

Welp guess that means I do not qualify. I am jerk to everyone for everything.

• This year I tested many different VPS providers from LET and found quality and cheap providers for myself. And also found out why people love LET and LEB so much when Black Friday came. :)

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited December 2018

lol. Just experienced the funniest event in 2018. Hearing someone love LEB