Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for /44 or /48 IPv6 block in Asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for /44 or /48 IPv6 block in Asia

LeonnLeonn Member
edited December 2018 in Requests

I would like to purchase the following IPv6 blocks to use local-only services, and whether anyone sells or leases them.

Prefer IPv6 Blocks from China Mainland、Taiwan、Hong Kong and Japan

Comments

• IPV6 block.
    Rarely used.
    New condition.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

You cannot "buy" IP addresses. IPs are numbers and they are allocated by RIRs. You may lease IP addresses from a RIR member who can assign you a prefix from his allocation. However there are no "IP blocks from $country". IPs are from RIPE, ARIN, etc. If you mean geo-tagging, that's usually possible and can be corrected for each prefix to reflect the proper location of the customer or server.

• @dfroe said:
    You cannot "buy" IP addresses. IPs are numbers and they are allocated by RIRs. You may lease IP addresses from a RIR member who can assign you a prefix from his allocation. However there are no "IP blocks from $country". IPs are from RIPE, ARIN, etc. If you mean geo-tagging, that's usually possible and can be corrected for each prefix to reflect the proper location of the customer or server.

that's right. Thanks for pointing out my mistakes.

I wanna lease IPv6 blocks of APNIC and prefer those are already geo-tagging in China Mainland、Taiwan、Hong Kong or Japan.

• ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited December 2018

NVM, please delete this

• Received, Thanks buddies

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

We can do HK if you're interested in leasing.

How exactly do you want to use the IP block? Need a server and bandwidth with that?

Can do multiple /48 if needed.