Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZeptoVM Christmas Offer - 30% off for VPS in Ashburn and Khabarovsk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZeptoVM Christmas Offer - 30% off for VPS in Ashburn and Khabarovsk

avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2018 in Offers

Promo

Mini (Ashburn, VA)

- CPU: 1 vCore
- RAM: 1 GB 
- Storage: 10 GiB SSD
- Bandwidth: 10Gbps
- Traffic: 1 TiB (In + Out)
- IPv4 1 x /32
- IPv6 1 x /64 (Manual configuration required)
- $70 / yr

Purchase

Nano (Khabarvosk, RU)

- RAM: 512 MiB
- Storage: 10 GiB SSD
- Bandwidth: 1Gbps
- Traffic: 320 GiB (Out)
- IPv4 1 x /32
- $42 / yr or $6 / mo

Purchase (Monthly)
Purchase (Annually)

Mini (Khabarovsk, RU)

- RAM: 1 GiB 
- Storage: 16 GiB SSD
- Bandwidth: 10Gbps
- Traffic: 640 GiB (Out)
- IPv4 1 x /32
- $84 / yr

Purchase (Annually)

Higher plans can be found on our website.

The promo XMAS2018 is valid for annual products in Ashburn and Khabarovsk datacenter.

We can also provide BGP session and IP announcement service. NRC is 15 USD Per Account and can be waived if you have active annually products.

Datacenter and network

Khabarovsk

Datacenter: Redcom Khabarovsk (G-Core)

Transit: Rostelecom, TTK, MegaFon, MTS

Test IPv4: 185.209.84.233

Test IPv6: 2a0b:4342:4000:233::

Looking Glass: http://ru-khv01.lg.zeptovm.com/

Ashburn, VA

Datacenter: Equinix DC2 (Voxility)

Transit: NTT, Telia, TI Sparkle

Test IPv4: 199.119.65.5

Test IPv6: 2a0b:4342:3000:233::

Looking Glass: http://us-iad01.lg.zeptovm.com/

About us

Misaka Network, Inc. is a Delaware registered corporation.

We are RIPE NCC LIR member and also run our own network AS57695 / AS57578 / AS50069.

Comments

• @aveline does the Ashburn location include Voxility DDOS protection?

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@JoeMerit said:
    @aveline does the Ashburn location include Voxility DDOS protection?

Not yet. We're considering to add DDoS protection but not now.

• I bought the $42/yr package and I can without any doubt say that ZeptoVM is pretty good. The only downside I can think of is that they don't have more regions(it would be great if there were more regions in the EU and North America).

• St .petersburg is the best !

• Chernobyl is the best !

• LvivLviv Member
    edited December 2018

eol said: Chernobyl is the best !

you're an idiot! It's like Auschwitz is the best or many other places where many people were died!

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member
    edited December 2018

Not again...

EDIT:
    Chernobyl was quite technologically advanced back then.
    Also I don't see the connection to Auschwitz...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Lviv said:

eol said: Chernobyl is the best !

you're an idiot! It's like Auschwitz is the best or many other places where many people were died!

Thanked by 2eol default
  • eol said: Also I don't see the connection to Auschwitz...

you're too stupid to see any connections

Thanked by 1eol
  • Interesting.
    Go on.

• @Lviv said:

eol said: Also I don't see the connection to Auschwitz...

you're too stupid to see any connections

enlighten us, professor 200 IQ

• don't see anything interesting with this deal? other than a premium price for RU; someone educate me why I would pay at least double for this christmas sale.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • I entered your company address in google map and it led me to a dog training facility.

Misaka Network, Inc.
    2035 Sunset Lake Rd, Suite B-2
    DE 19702, New Castle
    United States

Wilmington Kennel Club
    2035 Sunset Lake Road
    Newark, Delaware 19702

Are they the same place?

• smilesmile Member
    edited December 2018

so I was bored and apparently it seems the address 2035 sunset lake road suite B-2 is the address of a registered agent for companies?(i'm guessing). Delaware was a common state to incorporate a company in that has no real physical presence anywhere.

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

@smile said:
    so I was bored and apparently it seems the address 2035 sunset lake road suite B-2 is the address of a registered agent for companies?(i'm guessing). Delaware was a common state to incorporate a company in that has no real physical presence anywhere.

I have to agree with you. That is just a registered agent address as searching brings up other companies and shows a registered agent from that agree. Nothing wrong with using a agent for incorporating.

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited December 2018

Good to know that. Cleared up my doubts.

@rickey318 said:

@smile said:

I have to agree with you. That is just a registered agent address as searching brings up other companies and shows a registered agent from that agree. Nothing wrong with using a agent for incorporating.

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@smile said:
    don't see anything interesting with this deal? other than a premium price for RU; someone educate me why I would pay at least double for this christmas sale.

Price for Khabarovsk won't be as low as St. Petersburg or Moscow. Considering its unique location and low latency to Asia, I think the price is not too bad.

@rickey318 said:

@smile said:

Yes, 2035 Sunset Lake is the address of our registered agent Rocket Lawyer.

• aveline said: Price for Khabarovsk won't be as low as St. Petersburg or Moscow. Considering its unique location and low latency to Asia, I think the price is not too bad.

Yeah, I agree. The latency is quite low except for maybe South Korea, which for some reason routes through HK instead of Japan but that's understandable considering the pipe between Japan and Russia is quite small.

Thanked by 1aveline