Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Christmas from Romania ! 50% off in any ssd plan ! -Special dedi offer-storage vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Christmas from Romania ! 50% off in any ssd plan ! -Special dedi offer-storage vps

cociucociu Member
edited December 2018 in Offers

Hello LET people ,

Durring the hollidays we will offer 50% off in any of our ssd plan using the cupon code : ssd50%off , this cupon code is recurring for life.

example of plans :

10Gb Pure SSD (raid10)

CPU 1vCore

RAM 512 MB ECC

1 IP Dedicat

Full Root Access

Multiple 32/64 bit OS

5 TB Traffic/mo

1 Gbps Port

Price 6.99 Eur /mo , using the cupon code will be for half price.

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=356

20 GB Pure SSD

CPU 1vCore

RAM 1024 MB ECC

1 IP Dedicat

Full Root Access

Multiple 32/64 bit OS

10 TB Traffic/mo

Port 1 Gbps

Price 7.99 eur/mo , using the cupon code will be for half price

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=357

30 GB Pure SSD

CPU 1vCore

RAM 2GB ECC

1 IP Dedicat

Full Root Access

Multiple 32/64 bit OS

10 TB Traffic/mo

Port 1 Gbps

Price 8.99 eur/mo , using the cupon code will be for half price

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=358

All our vps is LXC based , you can use the cupon code in all our plans from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

Also this days we running a special offer in dedicated servers line , offer witch will not be offered anymore after this year :

Dedicated Server (only 100 in stoc)

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)

20 tb traffic included/mo

Price 37 eur/mo , if you pay yearly is 380 eur ... so less than 32 eur/mo

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=339

Also we have the storage vps in stock up to 10tb/vps . The storage vps can be found here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

I wish to all users from LET a happy Christmas and Happy new year !
A personal advice is for this days to be more time with your family, friends , be more good person , try to donate something , even 1 eur for some person is a fortune unfortunately .

Have A great 2019 !

Regards,
Marius

Comments

• What about some cheaper dedi? :P Some E3 with few gigs of RAM for 20€ would be nice :D

• What about low specs dedi with decent hard drive capacity ?

• Coupon code not working in ssd plan
    "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

• rocky99 said: Coupon code not working in ssd plan

"The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

let me take a look

• Done , i have forgot to add monthly plan also. Now will work. Have a great Christmas

Thanked by 1pike
  • dose the code working on storage vps?

• Is the bandwidth only outgoing or in+out?

• virvivir said: dose the code working on storage vps?

nope

• @cociu said:

virvivir said: dose the code working on storage vps?

nope

desperately need code for storage if possible. need one more storage server from you. >.<

• how about dedicated server? do you offer any deals?

• chienvo said: how about dedicated server? do you offer any deals?

is posted in this thread .

• Please list the recurring price as per let rules (original price + discount percentage is not enough)

• Seems my server only has 16gb of ram and not 32?

• teamacc said: Please list the recurring price as per let rules (original price + discount percentage is not enough)

true , apologies , unfortunately i cannot edit in this moment. Next time i promise will be .

• OsirisBlack said: Seems my server only has 16gb of ram and not 32?

some module fails , please open a tiket but you must to know until the day 26.12.2018 will not be changed (we will change the next due date once is replaced to compensate this days)

• @cociu said:

OsirisBlack said: Seems my server only has 16gb of ram and not 32?

some module fails , please open a tiket but you must to know until the day 26.12.2018 will not be changed (we will change the next due date once is replaced to compensate this days)

Danke - Ticket raised.

Can the server be upgraded with more Storage?

• OsirisBlack said: Can the server be upgraded with more Storage?

if you buy your hdd and send it to us i am glad to add it to the server for free. Need to be 3.5 inch hdd and sata or ssd only

• Thanked by 2eol ehab
  • Dear cociu, I don't how long you guys need to fix a problem, but it has been nearly two weeks since I report my VM problem in my last comment. Still can't connect...
    I hate to metion it too often to upset you, nor do I just want wait and you guys put off on and on.
    Just tell me how long you need, will you? Thanks.

• As for the dedicated offer: once I want to reinstall the OS do I have to contact you each time or I can do it myself from the customer area ?

• HWAYS said: As for the dedicated offer: once I want to reinstall the OS do I have to contact you each time or I can do it myself from the customer area ?

you can do this from client area , also we can provide ilo details. Happy Christmas!

• Xiaoming said: Xiaoming

we have change the pannel control and maybe is delay of this , i will take a look to your tiket , please pm with the tiket number

• Any dedi servers still avaiable? If so, what is the promo code for one listed above?

• thammy321 said: Any dedi servers still avaiable? If so, what is the promo code for one listed above?

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

• thammy321thammy321 Member
    edited December 2018

@cociu said:

thammy321 said: Any dedi servers still avaiable? If so, what is the promo code for one listed above?

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

Thank you...

Ordered VPS: 6807634300

ugh.. i paid twice... paypal automtic payment and pp manual payment...

• what does this mean?

1gbps port speed ("almost dedicated")

Thanked by 1eol
  • @painfreepc said:
    what does this mean?

1gbps port speed ("almost dedicated")

The connection on your server will have internet access of 1Gbps or 1000Mbps or divide by 8 and roughly can download at 150MB every second or 150MB/s. There are plethora of factors which can cause you not to reach those speeds, like peering (maybe you want to Google Drive, you might get full 1Gbps when uploading to google, but maybe uploading fo other website speed is slow maybe), limited by HDD write/read speeds, etc.

Lastly, that line for internet usage won’t be used by anyone else, that is cociu will dedicate that entire internet connection to your server, meaning no slowdowns, it will operate at full capacity. Usually servers share internet access, like 1 Gbps port access but 100 of users sharing that internet port, suppose i am download big file, when you try to upload contemt or download, you will experience slow transfer speed.

• # The promotion code entered has expired # , ok next time.

• Can you repair your home panel, all the systems can not be installed. The dedicated server has always been unusable.