Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there cheap VPS providers in India - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are there cheap VPS providers in India

2»

Comments

• ITLabsITLabs Member

Hm... Im still looking for some sisters... expected 10 bucks, 1 hour minimum.

• donlidonli Member

@smallbibi said:
    This guy is a certified IT professional.

He wants only xeon processors. And they must be 2+ GHz, because someone out there is still using 10+year old processors.

He doesn't care about the capacity of the ram, he just needs them running at minimum 1 GHz frequency. So ddr2 ram works!

He requires minimum 33 TB+ bandwidth in India at a cost of 8-11 USD.

He also requires professional English-speaking live chat support that can decipher his nonsense.

He requires you to use paypal as a payment processor, because people are out to phish his credit card details.

Also, the provider mustn't ask him for his email/phone number.

I've wasted more time than I should have on this guy.....

Does he need PHP Selektor ?

• ITLabsITLabs Member

...or IPoAC master race ok?

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited June 2019

donli said: Does he need PHP Selektor ?

Are you chat bot? No trust? bye

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited June 2019

@aryan : Do you need a dedicated 100mbit port?

You do understand that the vast majority of sub- $300/m gigabit port VPS will be a shared gBit port?

With that understanding, you'll realize DO Bangalore is A steal deal.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited June 2019

@smallbibi said:

donli said: Does he need PHP Selektor ?

Are you chat bot? No trust? bye

@donli is a well known php selektor 5.2 bot. No trust him my man. Go with 1 ARMv7 core @ 100MHz, PHP6, IPoAC and always use PigeonCoin and you'll be fine. Good luck, best wishes and bye.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@skadimoolam said:
    Hi All,
    I am freelance web developer from India, for most of my projects I use cPanel/WHM powered hosting from Indian providers.

But when it comes to VPS providers cheap providers are often hard to find. It would be great if you know about any India based (indian datacenter) VPS providers.

I am aware of the top providers DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr all have option for Indian datacenters but they are not cheap for small side projects.

Do let me know. Thank You.

We have several Plans Here

• @aryan said:

@vyas11 said // silly deception

Still looking for VPS with predicted service at DC India:
    CPU 2+ghz 1 or 2 cores / RAM 1 or 2 Ghz/ SSD 20-40 / guaranteed speed per port 100+ Mbts, no chat-bots, engineering support. Expected: 8-11 USD per month, 6 months minimum.

Let me know when you find one, I will order 10

• aryanaryan Member
    edited June 2019

@XiNiX : one service provider at DC India.

The rest commentators, which advertise the services at their sites, are irrelevant or useless.

Examples of guaranteed absense of the VPS (engineering) service after payment :-
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2985272/#Comment_2985272
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2985477/#Comment_2985477 //

This Indian provider reply on the exact user request never, guarantee no speed per port (= no connection), use casual spam agaisnt user, process personal data ilegally.

Still looking for VPS with predicted service at DC India:
    CPU 2+ghz 1 or 2 cores / RAM 1 or 2 Ghz/ SSD 20-40 / guaranteed speed per port 100+ Mbts, no chat-bots, engineering support only. ~8-11 USD per month to date, 6 months.

:

• @aryan said:
    guaranteed speed per port 100+ Mbts

Run Iperf3 server on each vps : run Iperf3 client from end-user's IP.
    If it gives you 100mbit plus, then the provider is no longer at fault. (use - R flag to test download TO the Iperf3 client)