Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KVM server in LA with 4 cores | 1G RAM | 20G disk | unmetered 100Mbps, 10$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM server in LA with 4 cores | 1G RAM | 20G disk | unmetered 100Mbps, 10$

EtnousEtnous Member
edited December 2018 in Help

any suggestions?

Comments

• wishosting has some. Not sure I could transfer you my WISHosting special for BF 4 Cores, 16GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 8TB Traffics. Let me know if you are keen.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

4 cores with 1GB RAM only? Why is that?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@key900 said:
    4 cores with 1GB RAM only? Why is that?

Maybe because.. he has a CPU-intensive application that doesn't need much RAM? Just guessing..

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • We have our servers on west coast at Las Vegas. We can provide your Test IP to check the ping.

• Take a look at our latest offer here.

KVMH1024 will suit you fine, not unmetered bandwidth but with that offer you'd get 6TB if you chose to double the bandwidth, you could purchase more if you required it. I'm sure we can do something to bump it to 4 cores on that plan too...

Thanked by 1varakiri
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Etnous said:
    any suggestions?

We can do this please open a ticket at our portal https://qovic.com/

• @WSCallum said:
    Take a look at our latest offer here.

KVMH1024 will suit you fine, not unmetered bandwidth but with that offer you'd get 6TB if you chose to double the bandwidth, you could purchase more if you required it. I'm sure we can do something to bump it to 4 cores on that plan too...

I took this $10 to be per year, but OP meant monthly?

• @TimboJones said:

@WSCallum said:
    Take a look at our latest offer here.

I took this $10 to be per year, but OP meant monthly?

My offer is monthly, there’s no way of getting those sort of specs for $10/year

• Yeah, was confused because those specs are easy for $10/mo.