Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS Reseller providers or resource pools!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS Reseller providers or resource pools!

DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

Hello,

I'm in a situation where I have access to a customer base interested in buying VPS services. So far I have simply been referring them to providers that I trust myself (without even taking a referral fee or anything), but lately, I have been wondering whether I could provide this service to them myself, as they are most comfortable with me anyways.

I'm looking for a provider who either already has a VPS reseller program or who would be willing to work with me.

Requirements:

-Fully automated and comes with a WHMCS module

-Priced reasonably

-If someone does end up abusing resources or something you terminate those VPS-s automatically

-You have been around a few years and/or have a good rep here

Location and virtualization doesn't matter too much. (But most of you will probably offer OpenVZ)

I could probably set it up myself with SolusVM but I feel like I would provide subpar service on my own with so many other responsibilities in my life right now.

Best regards,
Daniel

Comments

• What's your budget old mate?

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

This will be a problem when you start reselling VPS's from your client area through a third party,

But there are many providers offer services with WHMCS modules

I've seen before these modules on : Whmcs Store.

But if i were you, I'll buy from Hetzner Cloud or purchase a Dual Intel Xeon server with cheap IP's and start selling VPS's if there is already some profit from these purchases.

• Have you tried @HostDoc https://hostdoc.co.uk/cloud.html

It has whmcs capabilities like you need and can vouch for the support being awesome

Thanked by 2HostDoc tcp6
  • @dahartigan said:
    Have you tried @HostDoc https://hostdoc.co.uk/cloud.html

It has whmcs capabilities like you need and can vouch for the support being awesome

That site isn't updated, this is: https://hostdochosting.co.uk/cloud

• @AC_Fan said:

@dahartigan said:

That site isn't updated, this is: https://hostdochosting.co.uk/cloud

This is our old site but price structure for the pools is more clearly defined here.

@dahartigan said:

Thanks.

@DanielNU said:
    Hello,

I'm in a situation where I have access to a customer base interested in buying VPS services. So far I have simply been referring them to providers that I trust myself (without even taking a referral fee or anything), but lately, I have been wondering whether I could provide this service to them myself, as they are most comfortable with me anyways.

I'm looking for a provider who either already has a VPS reseller program or who would be willing to work with me.

Requirements:

-Priced reasonably

-If someone does end up abusing resources or something you terminate those VPS-s automatically

-You have been around a few years and/or have a good rep here

Location and virtualization doesn't matter too much. (But most of you will probably offer OpenVZ)

I could probably set it up myself with SolusVM but I feel like I would provide subpar service on my own with so many other responsibilities in my life right now.

Best regards,
    Daniel

As mentioned, our pools have a white label WHMCS module (virtualizor) and are KVM virtualization.
    Our current pools only allow for creation in Europe and Canada, however, APAC and USA can be added.

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

Thanks @HostDoc you are definitely a candidate.
    Any other providers? :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • We offer also a reseller program, for webhosting, VPS, ... . All customers and services can be managed via your whmcs access. Of course, all white label. Have a look, if that meets your requirements

• @Letzien said:
    Hang yourself.

Jesus mate that's a bit rough eh

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan said:

@Letzien said:
    Hang yourself.

Not really.

• @Letzien said:

@dahartigan said:

@Letzien said:
    Hang yourself.

Not really.

You're bad company man, BAD COMPANY.

• @dahartigan said:

@Letzien said:

@dahartigan said:

@Letzien said:
    Hang yourself.

Not really.

You're bad company man, BAD COMPANY.

• That's actually pretty disappointing, I was hoping he was going to hit that bitch with his guitar for talking too much. Kids these days just don't respect the rock 'n roll way anymore.

• He may have dumped both band, and Jesus, so that'd make him banned religion.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

@Letzien was banned for being a cuck. Telling someone to harm themself is not welcome here. Please take your meds and maybe enjoy the time away to become more humble with ones self.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol

Please stop derailing my thread :/
    Any additional providers are welcome.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@DanielNU we have a WHMCS module that you can use to resell LunaNode services. It uses our API to provision/manage virtual machines.

It fits most of your requirements (fully automatic, business is 5+ years old, KVM). But this one:

If someone does end up abusing resources or something you terminate those VPS-s automatically

We automatically shutoff VMs that are sending outbound packet floods, and automatically throttle CPU/IO usage if it exceeds fair share, but we would never automatically terminate a VPS and delete customer data (except due to non-payment). If you are running into abuse issues daily or weekly then that could be a problem, but if you are doing basic checking on your customers and maybe there's up to one issue a month on average then it'd be fine.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

Resource pools are something that we have setup as a custom service for some of our other users in the past. Pricing starts at around $15/mo. for 4GB RAM and 80GB HDD and goes up from there.

We use WHMCS internally and have created a custom module for provisioning which we could adapt for your use.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or an email: [email protected] if you'd like to discuss further

• Can you tell me your budget?

@perennate already hooked me up! Thanks for all the help!