Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 10 servers with 8x /27 ips - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 10 servers with 8x /27 ips

2»

Comments

• @huboss said:

@yokowasis said:

@huboss said:

@bacloud said:

@huboss said:
    8×/27 each server. for proxy service. I can only pay monthly to monthly, but it is a long-term service, if your service is good

So how you can guarantee, that there is not going to be any abuses, IP blacklistings?

In my 15 years i have never met spammer, who actually said - oh yes, I am sending spam and you get IP's blacklisted. Everyone telling same stories - clean mailing, vps services, proxy, etc.

I have more than 50 such dedicated in other IDC including ioflood more than a year, never any abuse report

So, anyone can vouch for you ? Surely if you have 50 dedicated server, shouldn't be that hard to get vouched

I can provide proof if you can supply this order

You must be new to LET.

in LET you are GUILTY until proven Innocence

Thanked by 2eol Falzo
  • Providers: "No, I won't let you in, you are a filthy dirty spammer! I know what you want, all of you are the same. You will use me and abuse me. I said NO! No. No. Ok, give me the money..."

Happens every time.

Thanked by 3eol Hukin samm
  • Yura said: Providers: "No, I won't let you in, you are a filthy dirty spammer! I know what you want, all of you are the same. You will use me and abuse me. I said NO! No. No. Ok, give me the money..."

Haha

• HuBoss I can help with proxy /27s , diversified from various allocations. VPS or dedicated server as well.

Check pm

• Providers love to get paid, but love to keep pipes clean.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2018

All marriages begin with verbal guarantee(s).

99.9%, it won't be kept.

Thanked by 2vimalware yongsiklee
  • @deank said:
    All marriages begin with verbal guarantee(s).

99.9%, it won't be kept.

So anyone and everything is not credible?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2018

Not until one signs written contracts which can be enforceable by laws.

Then I give 66.6% of (smallish) chances of promises being checked and kept.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

@huboss PM me. I can do a /27 on a VPS. SMTP blocked, we take abuse reports from Google et all seriously though.

• YuraYura Member
    edited December 2018

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @huboss PM me. I can do a /27 on a VPS. SMTP blocked, we take abuse reports from Google et all seriously though.

What's abuse reports from Google et all are? I'm genuinely curious

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 2eol Yura