Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LF] KVM VPS in Europe /yearly deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LF] KVM VPS in Europe /yearly deals

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

As title, looking for a KVM VPS with at least 50GB SSD, 2TB Bandwidth, 2 cores, eu located.

Will be used mostly for clients with static/wordpress websites with no much traffic.

Looking to pay yearly.

Comments

• reditredit Member, Host Rep

Hello @armandorg
    Please have a look at our VPS page https://www.redit.co.uk/vps

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@redit said:
    Hello @armandorg

Where's your tag buddy

Thanked by 2eol eastonch

Being trying - but I gave up about two months ago as the Support Center still didn't work last time I tried.
    I'll give it another try and see if it works

• Thanked by 1armandorg

Just been through it again and you got to love CloudFlare - Error 524 again.
    So once again I'll continue without a Tag for now.
    @eol thank love the tune

Thanked by 1eol
  • Me too.

edited December 2018

@eol said:

This just gave me motivation to get a tag too! Thanks honey

Thanked by 1eol
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

At this point, presence of the tag doesn't matter. Just post offers away.

True, at the end of the day as the saying goes you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
    What I'm saying I guess is that at the end of the day you are either going to trust the provider or not. What does the Tag actually show anyway - that youve done 15 non spam posts and that you offer hosting services.
    Well you can look at a website to see that!

• @redit said:
    True, at the end of the day as the saying goes you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
    What I'm saying I guess is that at the end of the day you are either going to trust the provider or not. What does the Tag actually show anyway - that youve done 15 non spam posts and that you offer hosting services.
    Well you can look at a website to see that!

Even if the site is broken, you're required to abide by the rules.

• Letzien said: Even if the site is broken, you're required to abide by the rules.

If there is no country anymore, should you follow it's laws?

Not going to disagree but what can you do. Its general common knowledge that the LET Support System is broken and has been for months. I'm not going to stop trying to run my business because one of the platforms that I chose to use as a marketing outlet is not working correctly.
    Once the issue with the support system has been resolved we will try to get the Tag added. I do keep trying to get a tag but keep getting the same issue.
    Anyhow, I think this has now taken this away from the OP so I'm going to make this the last comment on the Tag issue for now

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Join the nigh sect and you won't need rules.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @desperand said:

Letzien said: Even if the site is broken, you're required to abide by the rules.

If there is no country anymore, should you follow it's laws?

By all means- rape and pillage and see just how far you get.

• these type of threads need to be banned too... people too lazy to search/browse the offers section. They are mainly just a setup for their buddy to come in and pop an aff link or plug in for some shithost.

Thanked by 1Hukin

@JoeMerit said:
    people too lazy to search/browse..

You have anything agains lazy people? : |

• We have 4 europe locations. Why not take a look https://hostdoc.co.uk/kvm-vps

• @armandorg said:

@redit said:
    Hello @armandorg

Where's your tag buddy

You don't need a tag to post offers in a thread, but his website was broken at the time, so eh...

@redit said:
    Just been through it again and you got to love CloudFlare - Error 524 again.
    So once again I'll continue without a Tag for now.
    @eol thank love the tune

prick

/s

Thanked by 1eol

@doghouch said:

@armandorg said:

@redit said:
    Hello @armandorg

Where's your tag buddy

You don't need a tag to post offers in a thread
    prick

/s

Where do you see me saying you’re not allowed to post an offer unless you have a tag? The question had nothing to do with the rules, more like a ‘hey man, you a host why dont you apply for a tag’

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 2018

@armandorg I read “Where's your tag buddy” and thought that you were saying that he needed one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Thanked by 1armandorg

@doghouch can you please let me know when our website was broken ad this runs through a HA cluster I doubt it was down and we are not seeing any down time reports either from our internal or external monitoring.

Regards
    Scott

Just thought I would expand ony last post. I'm looking to find out if there is an issue and we need to look into either a route problem or if something did happen to our load balancer that was not caught by either monitor.

Thanks again
    Scott

• JoeMerit said: these type of threads need to be banned too... people too lazy to search/browse the offers section. They are mainly just a setup for their buddy to come in and pop an aff link or plug in for some shithost.

No one from these OP even talking about budget, just I want VPS somewhere

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 2018

@redit said:
    Just thought I would expand ony last post. I'm looking to find out if there is an issue and we need to look into either a route problem or if something did happen to our load balancer that was not caught by either monitor.

Thanks again
    Scott

I was referring to the fact that there is no billing system (or any reference to a working one on your main page).

(you need to have a billing system to post offers)

Thanked by 1Hukin

Oh roger that, panic over.
    Its WHMCS under the hood but direct link is https://www.redit.co.uk/portal/
    Stopped using the built in WHMCS store front years ago as its a pain to write a good store front for so we have a customer HA front end that calls the WHMCS API but customers still manage everything via the above URL

~Scott

• Have you checked the offers section?
    Your requirements seem reasonable.

Thanked by 1Hukin
  • @3606202 said:
    Have you checked the offers section?
    Your requirements seem reasonable.

of course his requirement is reasonable when no price is listed heh.

Thanked by 1Hukin
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If you can lower your SSD size requirements, we can possibly offer something very cheap in Bulgaria or London. We can fit the drive requirements with no issue, however price would be higher.

• smile said: of course his requirement is reasonable when no price is listed heh.

RingRingRing - You got the joke. :)

Thanked by 1eol