Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got a Storage VPS from HostSolutions.RO last BF?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone got a Storage VPS from HostSolutions.RO last BF?

I got a 1TB plan and overall service is ok for the price, but the uptime seems to be a little wonky. Got one with Debian 8 but is hard to see it up for longer than 7 days. Is this normal with this provider or is it due to LXC?

Comments

• Think of it as a FTP backup server only.

That and occassional Linux ISO seeding host.

Thanked by 1gks
  • maqbeqmaqbeq Member
    edited December 2018

@vimalware said:
    Think of it as a FTP backup server only.

That and occassional Linux ISO seeding host.

Lol, well I'm using it as seedbox for Linux ISOs ;-) ;-)

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2018

maqbeq said: I got a 1TB plan and overall service is ok for the price, but the uptime seems to be a little wonky. Got one with Debian 8 but is hard to see it up for longer than 7 days. Is this normal with this provider or is it due to LXC?

We had to make some upgrades in all what was sale in BF was rebooted 1 or 2 times , we still have some nodes in pending to reboot to put some more rams .

Normally until last month we have use proxmox 3.4 where a node with 192 gb ram was sufficient for a x amount of openvz. BUT with lxc seems to consume more ram so we have decided to change the 16gb modules to 32 gb modules in each node. I think this was the cause ... any way if this persist please give me your ip in private and i will take a look.

• Thanks for the heads up @Cociu, it's nice from you explaining the cause and not giving up on me.

As an update, the instance has been up for a week now and it seems to be stable, no need for a support ticket for the moment.

Regards

• Mine also the same cpu high max. Help pls

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2018

Sadly no, it got lost in space and time, as result the storage space decreased.
    So I dropped it.