Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


<b>JUST 1.38$/month — 10GB SSD UNLIMITED Hosting in Russia | IPv4 + IPv6 | 15-days money back</b>
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

<b>JUST 1.38$/month — 10GB SSD UNLIMITED Hosting in Russia | IPv4 + IPv6 | 15-days money back</b>

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

JustHost.ru offer quality Shared hosting service since 2009 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on SSD. Flexible configuration of SSD space. UNLIMITED 50 Mbit/s UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted.

  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • 15-days money back
  • UNLIMITED 50 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan.

We offer:


Optimal shared hosting plan:

  • 4 cores
  • 4096 RAM
  • 10GB HDD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 50Mbps UNLIMITED Speed
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

87 RUB ($1.38) / month

835 RUB ($13.24) / year (20% off)


Order now


We accept payments:

  • VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Shared hosting located at DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru) location.


https://justhost.ru/hosting/


English/Chinese/Russian support available.

Thanked by 1aba

Comments

  • 4 cores, 4gb RAM on 1 Shared hosting account?

    Thanked by 1eol
  • 50Mbps UNLIMITED Speed?

  • Dedicated IPv4 ?

  • Great deal! Thanks :) Testing the free trial now. Seems pretty fast.

    Do you offer Reseller accounts, by any chance? DA doesn't have per-domain backups, so I'd prefer to organize projects with a reseller account, if possible.

  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited December 2018

    @antonpa How much bandwidth can I use, assuming a constant, sustained usage (for your VPS plans, off)?

  • ChuckChuck Member
    edited December 2018

    what is this? shared hosting? OpenVZ?
    google Translated didn't work very well.

  • @Chuck said:
    what is this? shared hosting? OpenVZ?
    google Translated didn't work very well.

    This is shared hosting, but they do provide VPS.

  • @AC_Fan said:

    @Chuck said:
    what is this? shared hosting? OpenVZ?
    google Translated didn't work very well.

    This is shared hosting, but they do provide VPS.

    1 shared hosting account with 4 cores, 4096 RAM?

  • @Chuck said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @Chuck said:
    what is this? shared hosting? OpenVZ?
    google Translated didn't work very well.

    This is shared hosting, but they do provide VPS.

    1 shared hosting account with 4 cores, 4096 RAM?

    That's what she said.

    Thanked by 2eol Chuck
  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

    @zormal said:
    Great deal! Thanks :) Testing the free trial now. Seems pretty fast.

    Do you offer Reseller accounts, by any chance? DA doesn't have per-domain backups, so I'd prefer to organize projects with a reseller account, if possible.

    No support reseller pack.

  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

    @warih said:
    Dedicated IPv4 ?

    Dedicated IPv4 for 75 RUB per month

  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

    @Chuck said:
    what is this? shared hosting? OpenVZ?
    google Translated didn't work very well.

    its a shared hosting.

  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

    @Chuck said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @Chuck said:
    what is this? shared hosting? OpenVZ?
    google Translated didn't work very well.

    This is shared hosting, but they do provide VPS.

    1 shared hosting account with 4 cores, 4096 RAM?

    Yes 1 shared hosting with 4 cores limit and 4096 RAM (cloudlinux)

  • who don't know, since july 01 2018 all data between provider and user - stored on provider side. All data. In Russia.

  • desperand said: since july 01 2018 all data between provider and user - stored on provider side. All data. In Russia.

    So what? Everything everywhere stored on provider side.

    Thanked by 1miu
  • NeoonNeoon Member, Community Contributor

    @desperand said:
    who don't know, since july 01 2018 all data between provider and user - stored on provider side. All data. In Russia.

    When you order something for example from google, its stored in the US.
    So I do not need whats special on it.

    If you want to enforce your local data privacy laws, then order from the local provider in your country.

  • HukinHukin Member
    edited December 2018

    Neoon said: When you order something for example from google, its stored in the US.

    Google keeps all logs emails and Google voice phone calls records up for 50 Years. Every user. Also they can share every user activity to everyone who request it, since US laws allow it.

    Thanked by 1miu
  • NeoonNeoon Member, Community Contributor

    @Hukin said:

    Neoon said: When you order something for example from google, its stored in the US.

    Google keeps all logs emails and Google voice phone calls records up for 50 Years. Every user. Also they can share every user activity to everyone who request it, since US laws allow it.

    JESUS MARIA FUCKING CHRIST, this was not my POINT.

  • Neoon said: ESUS MARIA FUCKING CHRIST, this was not my POINT.

    As addition comment sir. Are you satan?

    Thanked by 1miu
  • NeoonNeoon Member, Community Contributor

    @Hukin said:

    Neoon said: ESUS MARIA FUCKING CHRIST, this was not my POINT.

    As addition comment sir. Are you satan?

    Thanked by 1eol
Sign In or Register to comment.