Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get approved DirectAdmin account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to get approved DirectAdmin account?

I was wondering the easiest and cheapest way to get an approved DirectAdmin account to get licenses for $50? With their new theme and lifetime license offer DirectAdmin is looking very attractive to me.

Comments

• apt-get install webmin

Thanked by 1SteveMC
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

Back in the days when we got our account with directAdmin we simply wrote them an email.

• No such thing as a $50,- license.

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

You need bulk account status

http://prntscr.com/lrowmg

• I ended up submitting a ticket and got it relatively easy. I was worried because they seem to never answer emails to their sales email address, so I created a client area account and submitted a ticket and they got me approved this morning.

• @caniac22 General Lifetime License or Internal Lifetime License??

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

caniac22 said: I ended up submitting a ticket and got it relatively easy. I was worried because they seem to never answer emails to their sales email address, so I created a client area account and submitted a ticket and they got me approved this morning.

But did you get the "$49 Internal bulk lifetime license" or the "$89 Internal lifetime license" ?

• @naranjatech said:

caniac22 said: I ended up submitting a ticket and got it relatively easy. I was worried because they seem to never answer emails to their sales email address, so I created a client area account and submitted a ticket and they got me approved this morning.

But did you get the "$49 Internal bulk lifetime license" or the "$89 Internal lifetime license" ?

$89 but I have the option for $49 lifetime with the 20th license and so on.

• smilesmile Member
    edited December 2018

nm. stupid question for an obvious answer at night.

Thanked by 1naranjatech