Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMTP Relay for cPanel - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SMTP Relay for cPanel

2»

Comments

• tafa2tafa2 Member
    edited December 2018

@sleddog said:
    What problems have you had with SES?

We tried it on one server, a while ago, and at the time it seemed like a number of the SES hosts were on blacklists. We were having a lot of bounces, spam reports and complaints.

• @tafa2 said:

@sleddog said:

We tried it on one server, a while ago, and at the time it seemed like a number of the SES hosts were on blacklists. We were having a lot of bounces, spam reports and complaints.

Seems like my brain is not working properly: I just read that SES is blacklisted by people.

End really is nigh.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @AC_Fan said:

@tafa2 said:

@sleddog said:

Seems like my brain is not working properly: I just read that SES is blacklisted by people.

End really is nigh.

it's on their amazon blacklist faq.

• i used sendgride, when it suspend for auto spamming, i switched to sparkpost and relaxed now.