Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerful stressers for application/website testing. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Powerful stressers for application/website testing.

2»

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@armandorg said:

@IThinkUFailed said:
    The below quotes from the OP are why this concerns me.

Although there’s no law here regarding this, you can ddos as much as you want even your ‘competition’, nobody will say a thing. Unless you ddos or do anything agains a goverment website or application, than you will have serious troubles.

Not to mention this is in the rules:

LET is White Hat
    We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.
    LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Hold on, right there. I mentioned that my country does not care if such thing happens, i never stated i was going to take actions agains any of my competitors.

The thread purpose is to discuss what solution can i use to ddos/crash/take down/test my own network/servers.. etc. So i know what where i should 'invest' in protecting it now from happening in the future by someone else.

These are security measures, no need to cry about it

According to your site, you are Albania based, which is not true that our country don't care about this, just search for "siguria kibernetike" law and you will understand that's your'e wrong.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 2018

@armandorg You have to understand that this forum is run on American soil—not Albania. While it may be perfectly legal in your country to ‘stress test’ a website, the rules do clearly state that we do not condone any form of DDoS attacks. Having said that, there are people objecting to your claim that it is legal in your country to ‘test’ your server.

(Unfortunately, laws do exist in Albania against ‘the interruption of computer transmissions.’ I’m no legal expert, but @AlbaHost seems to understand a bit more of the law than I do.)

TL;DR: This thread has now been closed. Feel free to contact any staff member if you have any concerns or objections.

This discussion has been closed.