Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't refund from alpharacks and hiformance! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't refund from alpharacks and hiformance!

2»

Comments

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2018

@FHR said:
    I had no issues getting refund from AlphaRacks in the past (forgotten PayPal subscription). They are definitely not scammers, you got exactly what you paid for.

@Saragoldfarb said:
    @FHR said:
    I can second that. They're shit but no scammers. Annoying spam? Yes. Slow network? Yes. Unable to fix issues? Yes. Endless complaints? Yes: http://endless.horse

It depends on the person. Last year they lost an entire server with my accounts on it shortly after BF, as well as all the other users on the box. The outage went on for the better part of a month without service. Fought with their support throughout and was finally promised a refund by a support person and sent to accounts. The accounts team refused and closed the ticket because I was past the 7 day refund period. I've since seen them do that with other servers.

Maybe I'd call it a scam, but I prefer the term dishonest.

To be clear, I didn't file dispute and decided to put that effort into warning others instead. I know others had better success with their service, but I'm sure they are scamming and lying to others. They benefit from keeping the waters muddy. I do agree completely though that it isn't surprising given the pricing. It was a risk I chose to take, but that also doesn't excuse them when they don't provide the service people paid for. LET is only fun as long as we keep the providers honest.

Thanked by 3Chuck Saragoldfarb eol
  • @alpharacks why have you closed my ticket without responding? wtf.

• Hi
    I was purchased a vps from hiformance cancelled it then demand a refund they refused.
    After that i said them i can go with their vps plan but no reply even 4 tickets they just close my support tickets without replies.
    If anyone from hiformance please contact me at least from here.
    Why their scammy deals still promoting on lowendbox?

• They dont refund
    • They dont support
    • They save your money in their system and wont give any service

Please stay away from them, i cant believe a USA host such as this!

• Try with Alpharacks next time. Oh wait...

Thanked by 1eol
  • Did you read the ToS before demanding a refund?

• dedotatedwamdedotatedwam Member
    edited December 2018

Thank you for contacting LowEndComplaints. Your problems are important to us. Please wait while we process your Hiformance complaint...

• @xade said:
    Hi
    I was purchased a vps from hiformance cancelled it then demand a refund they refused.
    After that i said them i can go with their vps plan but no reply even 4 tickets they just close my support tickets without replies.
    If anyone from hiformance please contact me at least from here.
    Why their scammy deals still promoting on lowendbox?

• They dont refund
    • They dont support
    • They save your money in their system and wont give any service

Please stay away from them, i cant believe a USA host such as this!

You did it wrong. Even if they offered refunds (they are pretty fucking clear in their killer sales no refunds), you contact them to resolve issues first, then if that goes no where, you can try and request refund since they cannot provide the service.

You already canceled the services, there's no backsies.

• Fuck, man. What's with all these impatient shit wads buying dirt cheap shit servers and acting all entitled about it being shit and then going straight to a chargeback over a couple of lousy dollars.

Bah. I get it now.

• @dahartigan said:
    Fuck, man. What's with all these impatient shit wads buying dirt cheap shit servers and acting all entitled about it being shit and then going straight to a chargeback over a couple of lousy dollars.

Bah. I get it now.

It's called "millennialism".