Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Office 365 Business Essentials Provider with domain
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Office 365 Business Essentials Provider with domain

Hi LET,

i am looking for a provider who offers a all in one package:

• Office 365 business essentials and i would like to use my
    +own .online domain)
  • Webhosting
  • Cloud (about 1 tb space)
  • Domain with dns support ( i dont have a static ip at home) ?

For now i am using Gmail (not the Gsuite), Google Domain, a domain at edis.at and a qnap.

Office 365 works great at work and i like the exchange service ( push mails to iphone).

Do you know a provider who can offer me this for affordable prices or do you have better alternatives, or should i stay with google?

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Stay with google.

Thanked by 3EGOissT eol Unixfy
  • I know a few deals with Office 365 for family, haven't found one with custom domain yet...

After live domain gone, my mail boxes with outlook.com now all scattered...

• OVH probably. If you pay for G Suite, there's Exchange ActiveSync.

• https://brixly.uk/hosted-microsoft-exchange/ possibly?

Possibly they could assist you with the other requirements

• Plenty of Office 365 partners. I have no idea what you mean when you say for affordable prices.

Office 365 is leaps and bounds ahead of Google Suite. There really is no comparison.

You can sign up directly with Microsoft and you can order a domain name at sign up. The DNS will be hosted by Microsoft and setup by Microsoft.

Your account will include 1TB OneDrive storage per user plus another 1TB of SharePoint storage for use across the whole team.

You can deploy a public facing Sharepoint site as your website.

If you already have a domain name you can use the MS DNS hosting.

Thanked by 1EGOissT
  • @seaeagle said:
    Plenty of Office 365 partners. I have no idea what you mean when you say for affordable prices.

Office 365 is leaps and bounds ahead of Google Suite. There really is no comparison.

You can sign up directly with Microsoft and you can order a domain name at sign up. The DNS will be hosted by Microsoft and setup by Microsoft.

Your account will include 1TB OneDrive storage per user plus another 1TB of SharePoint storage for use across the whole team.

**You can deploy a public facing Sharepoint site as your website. **

If you already have a domain name you can use the MS DNS hosting.

Just a small correction that Microsoft has discontinued public facing websites in SharePoint Online.
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sharepoint-online-public-websites-to-be-discontinued-e86bfd2f-5c7d-446f-a430-7cfcc0130916

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

We look after 200 + Microsoft licenses. Microsoft pricing is fixed. There is very little margin.

• @experttechit said:
    We look after 200 + Microsoft licenses. Microsoft pricing is fixed. There is very little margin.

I don't think it's 100% fixed, we buy them from our shitty VAR (Ingram Micro) for the same price as we would pay Microsoft directly because Ingram gives us a bit of kickback - no way they would do this unless Microsoft was giving them a discount.

If I had to guess, we're only dealing with ~1000 licenses total

• I took the office 365 directly via microsoft.at but had troubles sending mails to gmail ( got the via onmicrosoft.com message).

after i canceled the dkim function, everything is working now

the microsoft support wasn’t very good :s