Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need advise on servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need advise on servers

I'm looking for a server with minimum 4 cores, 4 gb ram, 50gb ssd, 2.5tb bandwith, 1gbps uplink, in Los Angeles preferably with windows. I found something similar for $70 a year I was wondering if there were other options out there. I'm willing to prepay for 3 years

Also for backup is it still cheaper to have a local 4tb drive for 80$ or is there a cheaper option I don't know about

KVM SSD 4GB

4 CPU Cores (Double to 8 CPU Cores with 3 yr pre-pay)
4GB RAM
50GB SSD
10TB Bandwidth (Double to 20TB Transfer with 3 yr pre-pay)
1Gbps Uplink
1 x IPv4 (Double to 2x IPv4 with 3 yr pre-pay)
KVM/SolusVM
Free Windows OS
Docker Supported
Los Angeles or New York
$72/yr OR $216/3-yrs
[ORDER]

Comments

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2018

Are you sure that this is $72 per year? It sounds too cheap to me, or may be I am totally ignorant of the market (which is highly possible).

• aliletalilet Member
    edited November 2018

VirMach is selling the following which is close to your specs but at almost half the price.

https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?aff=2508&a=add&pid=130&promocode=CyberMonday2018Buster35

– 4GB RAM
    – 3x vCPU @ 3GHz
    – 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    – 2TB Bandwidth
    – 10Gbps uplink
    – 1x Dedicated IPv4
    – KVM/SolusVM
    – Windows & Linux
    $39.69 / yr

• Check out wishosting. His nick here is obscure so I can't tag him. Good guy and might be able to help you out.

• smilesmile Member
    edited November 2018

@AuroraZ said:
    Check out wishosting. His nick here is obscure so I can't tag him. Good guy and might be able to help you out.

are you for real? how can you miss his smug face for his profile picture.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • imokimok Member
    edited November 2018

@AuroraZ said:
    Check out wishosting. His nick here is obscure so I can't tag him. Good guy and might be able to help you out.

@exception0647836647373

Edit: Oh autocomplete in desktop @exception0x876

Thanked by 2eol AuroraZ
  • @jpcuba said:
    I'm looking for a server with minimum 4 cores, 4 gb ram, 50gb ssd, 2.5tb bandwith, 1gbps uplink, in Los Angeles preferably with windows. I found something similar for $70 a year I was wondering if there were other options out there. I'm willing to prepay for 3 years

Also for backup is it still cheaper to have a local 4tb drive for 80$ or is there a cheaper option I don't know about

KVM SSD 4GB

4 CPU Cores (Double to 8 CPU Cores with 3 yr pre-pay)
    4GB RAM
    50GB SSD
    10TB Bandwidth (Double to 20TB Transfer with 3 yr pre-pay)
    1Gbps Uplink
    1 x IPv4 (Double to 2x IPv4 with 3 yr pre-pay)
    KVM/SolusVM
    Free Windows OS
    Docker Supported
    Los Angeles or New York
    $72/yr OR $216/3-yrs
    [ORDER]

Is LA a fixed location or could you be flexible?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Anandyadav said:
    You can go with bullten.com to get reliable services at affordable price for your website and as per your requirements. There is no two talk about their performance, reliability and speed.

ughh.. 'shill'.. ughh..

Thanked by 2eol FlamesRunner
  • @jpcuba said:
    I'm willing to prepay for 3 years

Attention all would-be deadpoolers! We've got a live one here!

• @armandorg said:

@Anandyadav said:
    You can go with bullten.com to get reliable services at affordable price for your website and as per your requirements. There is no two talk about their performance, reliability and speed.

ughh.. 'shill'.. ughh..

Most likely.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner