Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting Guruji Reviews Compliants Advices Suggestions Cautions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting Guruji Reviews Compliants Advices Suggestions Cautions

Hosting Guruji Reviews Compliants Advices Suggestions Cautions Things to Know Attention;

Read real reviews comments suggestions tips advices about Hosting Guruji.

Here my experience about Hosting guruji and losing 0,54 USD. They do not provide service and not fully refund when you requested.

A few days ago, I bought a hosting service from HOSTING GURUJI, After I purchase it passed 12 hours and they could still not provide me hosting service, not answering tickets where this is absolutely not normal in web hosting business.

That's way I immediatelly asked cancellation +refund. They refunded partly paid amont but they reduced 0,54 USD cent. I asked fully refund and they rejected to refund it.

Cancellation request was on same day of purchase. Into international business people can always get fully refund ( should be as law ) for cancallations within 7 to 14 days..For some countries and products this can be extented untill 30 days...

0,54 USD cent is not huge money, but I assume that they are not doeing hosting business, they are dealing something else ( I can not write here because of TRUSTPILOT policy, you know what it is... ). Because while refunding, reducing 0,54 USD cent is not a transaction of a real business company. In USA I buy something from WALMART and 20 days later I bring back, I receive fully refund. WALMART is not reducing some amount.

Besides, amount is small, most people can not see it ( reduced amount while refund ). If people see it, than they can not sue this people(s) because of balance is small.

I am supposing that they may do this for everyone allover the world
and earn unfair gain.

They had discovered a wonderfull legal technique to get money from people without giving a service;

1) Offering very cheap hosting
2) Client purchase it and not get service
3) Client ask cancellation + refund and they reduce some amount while refund.
4) Client claims PAYPAL for reduced amount, but they win at the end. I do not know how they manage this, PAYPAL says " seller showed us valid tracking number.. ". This is not a product which can send by post, how PAYPAL can talk about " tracking number " this is another big question and my case / correspondence with PAYPAL is still continueing .

As conclusion, HOST GURUJI is not a reliable place for hosting business, it cost me luckly 0,54 USD cent, but this may cost for you more. My recommendation is to avoid someone which provides such a poor service / strange refund / reducing transactions.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

The end is nigh.

Rejoice: New record for LET. OP also earns an entry ticket for LET 2018 Darwin award.

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

What is Trust Pilot's policy? I don't know what is is.

edited November 2018

Trust Pilot's policy? Remove negative reviews for those who pay more.

The same policy used by all other hosting review sites.

Thanked by 1eol
  • What did I (almost) just read? I hope I am wrong but, did this person talk about losing 54 cents?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @jaypeesmith said:
    What did I (almost) just read? I hope I am wrong but, did this person talk about losing 54 cents?

Basically he paid them, they did not deliver. He requested a refund, got all but 54 cents.

Enter the PMSing over it and opening threads.

• jaypeesmithjaypeesmith Member
    edited November 2018

@AuroraZ said:

Basically he paid them, they did not deliver. He requested a refund, got all but 54 cents.

Enter the PMSing over it and opening threads.

Thanks. In that case, it's almost worse.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • The OP ain't all about the cents. He's insinuating that the provider is fraudulent. Who has answers? We need answers.

OP is a fraud in this case cuz he wasted our time. He has to refund our time.

• You start up a GoFundMe for the loss?

Thanked by 1eol
  • Hi All,
    We are HostingGuruji a Genuine and Legal Company this person cancel the services from his end. And we don't want to comment such a long comment because a genuine person doesn't have time to write such a huge false review. He is an immature and unprofessional person. You can see his review on almost all review sites and surprisingly always he is cheated by someone and claim a true person :smiley: Strange How a person can be cheated so many times and the journey still continues:smiley: .