Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Canadian (east coast) VPS which works with streaming services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Canadian (east coast) VPS which works with streaming services

Hey all, looking for a Canadian vps kvm, with IPs that work with streaming services (specifically with dazn)

It needs to be in East coast Canadian location, 2tb bw, price is flexible.

The specs - kvm/xen/vmware, 1gbps port, 1cpu, 512mb ram, 5-10gb storage.

Feel free to PM me with any offers.

Thank you!

Comments

• Yeah I'd like to watch letterkenny too.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • You... you want to stream Canadian content?

• Yeah, unfortunately.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    You... you want to stream Canadian content?

I’m not sure what I’m more surprised about - that someone want to stream Canadian content, or that we’ve made content worth streaming to someone

• @mokek said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    You... you want to stream Canadian content?

I’m not sure what I’m more surprised about - that someone want to stream Canadian content, or that we’ve made content worth streaming to someone

Letterkenny, YCDTOT. Have you made anything else that didn't move to a first world country?

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited November 2018

Nah, I'm in Canada but streaming services like Netflix in Canada are more limited than their American counterparts. I assumed these were the type of streaming options he would use.

• Mostly interested in dazn, which seems to require a Canadian IP which shows up as broadband, instead of corporate

• Yeah .... no. Good luck.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@mokek said:
    or that we’ve made content worth streaming to someone

Don't be so hard on yourselves, eh. Trailer Park Boys is a work of art. Letterkenny is pretty great as well.

• @t0ny0 said:
    Mostly interested in dazn, which seems to require a Canadian IP which shows up as broadband, instead of corporate

I have IPs that show up as broadband but I don’t sell🌌

• I got it figured out, if we can please close this thread.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.