Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review of InceptionHosting.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review of InceptionHosting.com

Hello, my name is Lukas,

I was searching here on LowEndTalk for many VPSs last year. I have selected the InceptionHosting.com and this is the review of my 1-year experience with this hosting and especially with nice guy Anthony.

Brief project description: My project was in crypto space - operating Zencash security nodes, so I needed quite powerful VPS (4GB ram, 20 GB NVMe SSD, dedicated IP, and 2x 3+GHz CPU Core). The most challenging has been to maintain the operation of multiple VPSs on the same KVM node. Because blockchain applications are heavily IOps demanding.

During our cooperation with Anthony, we had to solve a few problems because my project has been growing fast to approx 200x VPSs with the mentioned specification. And I have to say that all tickets, requirements and all needs have been solved incredibly fast and informatively. Anthony is a really nice and knowledgeable guy and I have to say that even almost with my Ph.D. in Cybernetics I have many things which I have to learn from him.

I would like to thank you Anthony and InceptionHosting.com for such a GREAT and positive experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anthony and InceptionHosting.com to anybody who has high demand requirements on hosting company.

PS: You can pay even in crypto - which I can see as a huge benefit.

Once again thank you!

Have a great day.

Lukas

Comments