Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REQ: CDN offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REQ: CDN offers

Hello
I am looking for a good offer for a CDN to use on my website. I have seen already bunnycdn offer but I am looking for other options as well.

I used Amazon but I had bad surprises...with too many zeros.

Which is the CDN you recommend and if it has some offers we will be happy.

Thank you.

Comments

• LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited November 2018

BunnyCDN all the way for me. Great product and team you can’t go wrong

Thanked by 2HWAYS pbgben
  • @HWAYS said:
    Hello
    I am looking for a good offer for a CDN to use on my website. I have seen already bunnycdn offer but I am looking for other options as well.

yes I second that. alternative cdn deals around which do not rely on basically only one payment option?

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • CDN.net previously promoted a PAYG plan here at LET which, as of the moment, is still not available in their website. It's around $0.01/GB and has a pretty good representation of POPs around the world.

Try to contact @OnApp_Terry if it's still available for purchase.

• Go with BunnyCDN.

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • @pullangcubo said:
    CDN.net previously promoted a PAYG plan here at LET which, as of the moment, is still not available in their website. It's around $0.01/GB and has a pretty good representation of POPs around the world.

Try to contact @OnApp_Terry if it's still available for purchase.

Thanks for the referral.

We have our 'secret' PAYG plan here: https://cdn.net/secret-deals/

It's $0.0125 per GB with 20+ PoPs. No expiration on deposits; automatic topup at $5, however that can be disabled if you'd like.

• OnApp_Terry said: Thanks for the referral.

Have you added working origin hostnames/paths yet, like "cdn.example.com -> example.com/wp-content"?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@HWAYS said:
    Hello

I used Amazon but I had bad surprises...with too many zeros.

Which is the CDN you recommend and if it has some offers we will be happy.

Thank you.

Anything particular bothering you about BunnyCDN? I'd be happy to help with any issues :) We want all of our users to have a perfect experience.

Thanked by 2HWAYS pbgben
  • @BunnySpeed I will try your offer anyway.

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • BunnyCDN at any time :)

@OnApp_Terry said:
    It's $0.0125 per GB with 20+ PoPs. No expiration on deposits; automatic topup at $5, however that can be disabled if you'd like.

Why not write $.0125? It's normal to do :)

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • @OnApp_Terry Any BF/CM offers? Been nervously waiting for the whole day :)

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited November 2018

@hzr said:

OnApp_Terry said: Thanks for the referral.

Have you added working origin hostnames/paths yet, like "cdn.example.com -> example.com/wp-content"?

Yes & no.

OnApp has an HTTP ruleset feature, where we can do this. Unfortunately it's not yet exposed to the user.

• OnApp_Terry said: OnApp has an HTTP ruleset feature, where we can do this. Unfortunately it's not yet exposed to the user.

I've pretty much been trying onapp federation cdn hosts on and off for years and it's never been usable because of this.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

BunnyCDN all the way.

Thanked by 2HWAYS pbgben
  • fdcservers