Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1U colocation on East coast or dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1U colocation on East coast or dedicated server

I’m looking for a 1U colo on EAST coast, with a reasonable amount of bandwidth and port speed. I’ve got 4u of gear so if it goes well I’d like to expand. I have a /24 I’d like to announce to host some internal services (ARIN), the server would be a R710 with 72G of RAM.

Alternatively an affordable dedicated server would work, I currently use OVH with 32G RAM, 3x2T, E3-1245, with a /28 in Canada.

Prefer Canada but low latency US will work!

Thank you, I’ll pay via debit card and provide proof of ID if necessary, prepayment is available - prefer contract for lower rate - credit check is acceptable

Comments

• First two places that come to mind here are Dacentec and QPS, I will tag them and see what maybe they could offer?

@dacentec @qps

Do you have any specific budget in mind here?

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    First two places that come to mind here are Dacentec and QPS, I will tag them and see what maybe they could offer?

@dacentec @qps

Do you have any specific budget in mind here?

Cheers!

Right now with OVH I pay $65/mo after tax, so around that price point would be ideal, but I’m flexible

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention.

How much power and bandwidth are you looking for with the 4U of colo?

• @qps said:
    Thanks for the mention.

How much power and bandwidth are you looking for with the 4U of colo?

5-7A, with 20TB bandwidth at 1gbit is preferred

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

mokek said: 5-7A

at 120V or 208V?

• @qps said:

mokek said: 5-7A

at 120V or 208V?

120V