Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What have you guys picked so far? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What have you guys picked so far?

13»

Comments

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

A bunch of blurays, nothing hosting related.

• Nvidia shield and some xbox one games. Strangely nothing hosting related.

• A battery case for my Nintendo Switch, a €10/y KVM from Ant and 2 year Protonmail/ProtonVPN subscriptions.

• NewEgg had a sale on batteries and buttplugs. Of course, I stocked up on both.

I also grabbed a handful of $6/yr Virmach OVZs because why the hell not?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @CyberMonday said:
    NewEgg had a sale on batteries and buttplugs. Of course, I stocked up on both.

Anyone used Virmach before? Their BF thread is super popular at least. But when deals are too good to be true, I start to think I should know better than grab one. :P

• oriendoriend Member
    edited November 2018

@Lviv said:
    nice swiss KVM VPS 2x2.6 GHz/2 GB/20 GB SSD/1 gbit/s port/Unlimited bandwidth for $5 for the first 6 months than $5/m :smiley:

Where?

edit: just noticed it, but regardless couldn't find it on that russian website, seems like no longer available.

• @Xei said:

@CyberMonday said:
    NewEgg had a sale on batteries and buttplugs. Of course, I stocked up on both.

Anyone used Virmach before? Their BF thread is super popular at least. But when deals are too good to be true, I start to think I should know better than grab one. :P

Have used with them since last year, have 2 active plans, transferred most away. I can vouch for their server for my current use case. Feel free to click on my aff link below if you’d like :P

• ~ 10 Virmach VPS
    1 Kindle PPW4

• XeiXei Member
    edited November 2018

@sonic said:
    ~ 10 Virmach VPS
    1 Kindle PPW4

Which was your best Virmach deal?

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited November 2018

Registered 2 .com domains, 1 .net domain and 1 .co domain. Also transferred a .com domain to namecheap and all this was done for a total of $9.12 for 1 year so i guess not a bad deal.

• @Xei said:

@sonic said:
    ~ 10 Virmach VPS
    1 Kindle PPW4

Which was your best Virmach deal?

something like 4gb windows vps for 17$

• i've picked a ovh 48T and still waiting for some cheap yearly nat vps

• Nothing so far just a Hulu subscription for $0.99/month for a year, I can't find anything else that I need and I have no need for any hosting at the moment

• Pulled the trigger on @key900 ‘s bf deal, renew my previous virmach bf deals, mxroute, and renew few domains

• Two Gullo's, renewed MXRoute and some Inception, still hoping for a high RAM low cost KVM from Virmach.
    Also, Waves Gold plugin bundle.

• KVM-NVME-1024 and OVZ-STORAGE-256 from Liteserver.

• Dropbox Plus 1 year with $50 amazon gift card.

I bought 2. :)