Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone willing to sell his aruba account with one/multiple aruba 1€ vps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone willing to sell his aruba account with one/multiple aruba 1€ vps?

Aruba since last October is not selling anymore its cheap 1€ VPSs.
I'm looking for someone willing to sell his unused account with one or multiple 1€ VPSs.
Many thanks

Comments

• you will have to pry my 20 1euro vps off my cold dead body.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@smile said:
    you will have to pry my 20 1euro vps off my cold dead body.

Heh! Forpsi had them on their Polish, Hungarian and Slovak web sites not very long ago (within the last month) ... looked yesterday and they were gone! :( R.I.P.

• I have 2 vps from aruba poland, fr1 and it1. I have no use for it but how can I tranfer it to you?

• Beware that OP has been asking for transfers a bit before. Might not be 100% legit motive. Do your own due dilligence.

• Yes, true, some months ago I was similarly asking for a kimsufi server (and following that I regularly bought 2 servers from a forum user who offered them to me and who can confirm that everything went perfectly smooth). So what?

I don't see anything bad or wrong in asking openly if someone is willing to sell his unused servers.
    Frankly I also don't see anything potentially dangerous, if it was to use someone else's identity, why doing so if anyone can register the server with a fake name in the first place. Anything I'm missing?

• @wokawoka said:
    Yes, true, some months ago I was similarly asking for a kimsufi server (and following that I regularly bought 2 servers from a forum user who offered them to me and who can confirm that everything went perfectly smooth). So what?

I don't see anything bad or wrong in asking openly if someone is willing to sell his unused servers.
    Frankly I also don't see anything potentially dangerous, if it was to use someone else's identity, why doing so if anyone can register the server with a fake name in the first place. Anything I'm missing?

when you sign up for service; you engage in a "contract" with the other party. I'm sure aruba's tos has it there you can't sell accounts. I'm pretty sure it is illegal technically. Whether let will police this... the answer will appear eventually.

• I'm not sure you are technically right. Changing the ownership of an account is often possible. I did it myself more than once with OVH, for exampple, and the first time with the help of their customer care.

Also be sure that if I'll ever find myself in the position of not needing anymore a service that I originally had for a discounted price (like the two kimsufi servers I've bought recently), I will be more than happy to try to move it to someone else who can make good use of it instead of killing it.
    Cooperating and helping each other should be the idea behind a community, I guess.

Thanked by 1PINGAPAC
  • Anyway, to be 100% sure (since policies may be different from provider to provider) as soon as I'll have some spare time I'll phone Aruba and ask and then report back in the forum. It may be useful for others as well

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • PINGAPACPINGAPAC Member
    edited November 2018

@wokawoka said:
    I'm not sure you are technically right. Changing the ownership of an account is often possible. I did it myself more than once with OVH, for exampple, and the first time with the help of their customer care.

Also be sure that if I'll ever find myself in the position of not needing anymore a service that I originally had for a discounted price (like the two kimsufi servers I've bought recently), I will be more than happy to try to move it to someone else who can make good use of it instead of killing it.
    Cooperating and helping each other should be the idea behind a community, I guess.

You nailed it.

I’m in the same boat as yours, I need to buyback/transfer one of those OVH VPS 1 SSD discontinued offers from someone else to me and a moderator closed my thread down for “excessive thread bumping”.

People need to understand this is a community, users with no shady intent whatsoever should be able to assist each other should they engage to do so, not witch hunting.

Anyway, good luck to you in your search, as far as I’m concerned these 1€ Aruba VPS were probably too good, that’s why they discontinued them just like OVH discontinued the 2.5$ VPS in APAC region.

Sometimes providers make commercial mistakes then they pull the plug on newer subscribers.

• @PINGAPAC said:
    I’m in the same boat as yours, I need to buyback/transfer one of those OVH VPS 1 SSD discontinued offers from someone else to me and a moderator closed my thread down for “excessive thread bumping”.

Your thread was not closed because you had a "shady" intent; your thread was closed because you were posting consecutive bump-ing posts that had no content and didn't add anything substantial to the conversation, a.k.a. spam.

Thanked by 1Dwayne
  • In other words, OP wanted to willing someone to sell him a chicken who provide a gold eggs :smiley:

• @Hukin said:
    In other words, OP wanted to willing someone to sell him a chicken who provide a gold eggs :smiley:

As far as I am aware the OP is pretty much free to buy/sell/rent/lease whatever he wants as long as he’s well within the acceptable limits of the “terms of use” of this forum.

I mean, who are you to judge OP’s intentions to begin with?

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

PINGAPAC said: I mean, who are you to judge OP’s intentions to begin with?

Judge? There not a court dude Lol :smiley:

There a several post by different OP splashing from time to time, fuck I'm late, help me, sell me etc.. Just need to be in right time in right place to take all advantages. If OP keep his current Aruba account empty at the date when they remove 1 Eur deals he not really need it.

• I guess that you guys have to have a very empty life if you feel the urge to hijack other's people posts just to leave empty and useless comments like you are doing here.
    I believe that your attitude is much more toxic for this forum than anyone opening a post because they are looking for an expired deal. What did you bring to the community with your comments? (and to you as a person, I would also say)

Personally I'm not looking for any chicken which provide a gold eggs, as some of you said, I'm currently already running 2 other aruba vpss among many other servers I'm using, and in the past I've bought and did leave 1€ aruba vpss many times. They are very useful and perform well for what they cost. Since they offered them for so much time I was just not expecting that they would stop suddenly, like many here I supposed.

And for the information of everybody who commented here, I've just phoned Aruba and IT IS totally POSSIBLE and totally LEGAL to migrate a service from an account to another. Aruba's customer care just confirmed that there's a form that has to be filled for that.
    The same is valid for OVH (I already did it in the past) and kimsufi, you can also read more about it here, as an example (or contact the customer care yourself): https://forum.ovh.us/showthread.php/1165-Is-it-possible-to-change-ownership-of-a-Kimsufi-server , https://www.reddit.com/r/webhosting/comments/51q1fo/ks1_kimsufi_root_server_for_sale_499eurmonth/ .

So I warmly suggest you to get out, have a walk, look for friends, find something you like instead of filling up the forum with posts full of just your frustration for your life. It's my recommendation, you even may end up gaining something.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

wokawoka said: wokawoka

wokawoka said: I guess that you guys have to have a very empty life if you feel the urge to hijack other's people posts just to leave empty and useless comments like you are doing here.

I guess you talking about self, because you asking someone to provide you some things they own to you. Remind me Daverno with all these childish satisfactions.

You can still buy from FDCServers and Serverdiscounter for $1 till they also gone, but less resources of course.

• I wasn't expecting anything from anyone.
    If one had a vps that was not using he could just contact me, that's it.

Whatever floats your boat, kid ...

Thanked by 1PINGAPAC
  • HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

wokawoka said: Whatever floats your boat, kid ...

The World of sharks..Lol :smiley:

If one child has two bananas other child have one banana, WTF why you have two bananas when I have only one, share to me, if you not share I will kick you bitch.. that simple story.. Question What you do to obtain two bananas instead one without treading everyone else.

• wokawoka said: I wasn't expecting anything from anyone.

Do you even mind about those who have these VPS in use not sell to you because these VPS in use. So remove their sites, scripts, trash work and sell to you to next idle.

• How much is OP willing to pay for the effort required to transfer the vps to a total stranger ?

Consider it a setup fee.

Thanked by 2Hukin sibaper
  • Ok, personally I'll stop with this thread now.

If someone is willing to transfer his unused aruba vps he can just contact me through a private message. Of course we can always manage to negotiate a compensation for the process of transferring the account.
    Thanks to everybody, bye.

• @vimalware said:
    How much is OP willing to pay for the effort required to transfer the vps to a total stranger ?

Consider it a setup fee.

If he/she willing to pay $100 count me in!

• @sibaper said:

@vimalware said:
    How much is OP willing to pay for the effort required to transfer the vps to a total stranger ?

Consider it a setup fee.

If he/she willing to pay $100 count me in!

Not to hijack the thread but willing to pay $15 to whoever wants/can transfer their OVH VPS APAC 1 or 2 discovery unused server subscription to me. :wink:

• PINGAPAC said: PINGAPAC

If you too smart colleague from your kids garden why not just sell your account to your friend?

• @Hukin said:

PINGAPAC said: PINGAPAC

If you too smart colleague from your kids garden

What?

Thanked by 1eol