Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offers with Plesk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offers with Plesk

Any offer for VPS with Plesk panel?

I'm interested in 8G RAM

Comments

• What Plesk license are you looking for 10/100/Unlimited domains?

Thanked by 1cimaserver
  • Interested in 100 or unlimited domains.

• @stxhost said:
    What Plesk license are you looking for 10/100/Unlimited domains?

100 domains :)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2018

I don't think Plesk is very partner friendly with license pricing, I could be wrong, but you're probably better off buying a Plesk license directly (if you want 100/unlimited domains it's expensive) and using an affordable host or one of the Cyber Monday offers that are around...

@cimaserver said:
    100 domains :)

nice.

• Netcup was running a free 12 months plesk hosting offer on their Sonderangebote site a few days ago. Regardless, their normal priced plans are still pretty cheap.

• @karatekidmonkey said:
    Netcup was running a free 12 months plesk hosting offer on their Sonderangebote site a few days ago. Regardless, their normal priced plans are still pretty cheap.

Unfortunately, netcup's largest webhosting plan only allows total of 24 hosted domains (12 included domains + 12 external domains).

The largest domain allowance that I saw from netcup is 20 external domains + 12 included domains, from a special plan they released this BF.

They do, however, allow requests for additional external domains...for €5 per domain :lol: