Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Report!Providers should pay attention to your commission - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Report!Providers should pay attention to your commission

2»

Comments

• @PieNotEvenEaten can @gongyi have his signature completely modified out so nothing from here refers to his trash site?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes Thanks for bringing that up. I will do it right now!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2018

Sneaky very, but using iframes in 2018, should be punished.

• tianyitianyi Member
    edited November 2018

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @tianyi Really, are you being sarcastic about him being a hard working guy? You just don't do what he did just to test it out. Yes he will still take the money from that time because he doesn't which payouts were legit or not. I really hope this affects traffic to his website.

He is really hardworking, he introduce many many new service providers to mainland China. Unlike other copythief, he writes every single post himself. I respect that.

I am not defending him, he made a lot of mistakes and promo these really bad service providers to his readers. I hate that.

He said just to test for about 30 minutes, I don't have any hard evidence to prove his really purpose. So I didn't augue that.

That's not the point.

The really important thing is, even if he just wants to test, it is completely wrong and should be published accordingly.

That's why I was really disappointed to see Hostdare's reaction.

• tianyi said: He is really hardworking, he introduce many many new service providers to mainland China.

With the goal of fresh, new meat to the vultures and "your friend" (you) making money off of it while sales/support is confused at the spike of Chinese orders which fraudulent orders and really weird stuff happens next. Sites like "your friend's" helps contribute to the abuse of services. Your friend's site is sadly a step up from the Chinese sewer system known as TaoBao.

• @doughmanes said:

tianyi said: He is really hardworking, he introduce many many new service providers to mainland China.

With the goal of fresh, new meat to the vultures and "your friend" (you) making money off of it while sales/support is confused at the spike of Chinese orders which fraudulent orders and really weird stuff happens next. Sites like "your friend's" helps contribute to the abuse of services. Your friend's site is sadly a step up from the Chinese sewer system known as TaoBao.

Just to clarify, he's not friend of mine. I hate cookies stuffing so much and that's why I am here in this post.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@tianyi he has been caught multiple times here writing lies on his posts to generate sales so he gets commission.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    @tianyi he has been caught multiple times here writing lies on his posts to generate sales so he gets commission.

@gongyi made a lot of mistakes, I know that and hate that.

What I wanted to said is Hostdare's wrong attitude towards cookies stuffing.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited November 2018

It should be both.

It should be blocked by the host. And when someone breaks the TOS to try and cheat the affiliate system or ad system, even if they are pretending it is a test (a test for what? To see if you can scam?) they deserve to have their affiliate links permanently disabled, and the profit from it returned to the hosting provider.

Clearly he is trying to find ways to scam his affiliate providers. Why even keep him at that rate? He deserved to be called out. I imagine this went on more than 30 minutes ;) and isn't the only scam he's using to cheat the system. That said it is up to the hosting providers to decide.

Thanked by 1tianyi
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited November 2018

tianyi said: Just to clarify, he's not friend of mine.

tianyi said: @gongyi made a lot of mistakes, I know that and hate that.

HMMMMMMMMMM. You defend him a lot like you have an interest, either friendship or business.

• tianyitianyi Member
    edited November 2018

@doughmanes said:

HMMMMMMMMMM. You defend him a lot like you have an interest, either friendship or business.

I should find a writing teacher and study hard on how to express myself properly.

• @tianyi said:

@doughmanes said:

I should find a writing teacher and study hard on how to express myself properly.

Or just fuck off.

Thanked by 1eol