Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 51
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• the promotion code has been used...

• emghemgh Member
    edited November 2018

@pullangcubo said:

@xddxdd said:
    My PM hasnt been replied yet, not do I see the vps in clientarea.

Nah, just be patient. They're obviously a little overwhelmed right now, but @VirMach shall reply. My PM took around 12 hours to get replied to :wink:

My PM from yesterday where he asked to send him a PM still has no response and he sounded like it was a killer deal that he was offering so therefore I haven’t been buyinh the flashes but I do not know anymore..

Good morning everyone!

• @emgh said:

@pullangcubo said:

@xddxdd said:

Nah, just be patient. They're obviously a little overwhelmed right now, but @VirMach shall reply. My PM took around 12 hours to get replied to :wink:

My PM from yesterday where he asked to send him a PM still has no response and he sounded like it was a killer deal that he was offering so therefore I haven’t been buyinh the flashes but I do not know anymore..

Good morning everyone!

Still waiting to hear back about the $0.95 deal

Thanked by 1default
  • JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited November 2018

Agree with FAT32 as well. This was insanely fun, thank you VirMach. Great idea

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @wtfcook said:

@emgh said:

@pullangcubo said:

@xddxdd said:

Good morning everyone!

Still waiting to hear back about the $0.95 deal

He actually had slightly over 30 private messages, and since most of them was about the same thing probably some quick copy/paste and whmcs ordering should do the trick and let us know what we get!

• [wtfcook said] Still waiting to hear back about the $0.95 deal

when i woke up first thing i checked my inbox and no luck so far.

• $43.80 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @samm said:

[wtfcook said] Still waiting to hear back about the $0.95 deal

when i woke up first thing i checked my inbox and no luck so far.

Yes same, I was waked up and felt bad but then got happy brcause surely Virmach would have replied and I had a PM and I got excited and it wasn’t from Virmach...

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    Agree with FAT32 as well. This was insanely fun, thank you VirMach. Great idea

Did Virmach had the same rotating flash deals last year? I really don't remember anything much during that time due to the insanity in the AIO thread then.

• @emgh said:
    He actually had slightly over 30 private messages, and since most of them was about the same thing probably some quick copy/paste and whmcs ordering should do the trick and let us know what we get!

There were some other issues as well with the payments and credits, they probably prioritize those.

• @scorcher9 said:

@emgh said:

There were some other issues as well with the payments and credits, they probably prioritize those.

Probably. The thing is it’s hard to know if you shall be looking for other deals since that one should be a killer one, or you wait and lose out on everything and it’s bad.

• @pullangcubo said:

Did Virmach had the same rotating flash deals last year? I really don't remember anything much during that time due to the insanity in the AIO thread then.

Yes, same basic setup last year.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

xddxdd said: Product marked as declined, an automated message (Resolving issue & completing your order) was sent to me.

Can you provide a ticket number or order number?

emgh said: He actually had slightly over 30 private messages, and since most of them was about the same thing probably some quick copy/paste and whmcs ordering should do the trick and let us know what we get!

We're up to 53 private messages and that's after answering a bunch of people. Not everyone formatted their message the same, there's two sets of plans. Some of them are intermingled and we have to make sure people actually posted in the thread. The way the system works we will most likely need to create these last. Sorry if it wasn't mentioned in my posts.

That means most likely after the sale has ended, or if we do it earlier, at least after everyone else who has had problems (and paid) are created.

scorcher9 said: There were some other issues as well with the payments and credits, they probably prioritize those.

Yes; we're almost done with these and we're also almost done with generating the broken orders for the day.

emgh said: Probably. The thing is it’s hard to know if you shall be looking for other deals since that one should be a killer one, or you wait and lose out on everything and it’s bad.

You should definitely still look for other deals, but if I said it would be generated it will be generated.

• scorcher9scorcher9 Member
    edited November 2018

emgh said: Probably. The thing is it’s hard to know if you shall be looking for other deals since that one should be a killer one, or you wait and lose out on everything and it’s bad.

I am with you on that.

• @VirMach said:

xddxdd said: Product marked as declined, an automated message (Resolving issue & completing your order) was sent to me.

The ticket has already been answered and my service is activated now. Thanks for your great offer.

• @VirMach Shall the flash deals continue throughout the weekends till CM, or you guys will take a couple of days break?

• VirMach said: if I said it would be generated it will be generated.

Thanks for the update.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • $30.00 /yr

RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @donli said:
    $30.00 /yr

RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Not that impressive.

• @VirMach
    Are there any differences in limits on the use of resources between KVM and OpenVZ (CPU and IO)? What are the current limitations?

• @emgh said:

Not that impressive.

Keep looking for good ones, I'm going to sleep.

edited December 2019

emgh said: Not that impressive.

We're in the cool-off period right now, we mentioned it somewhere above but we had to extend it a little bit to finish off the required tasks. After this we should be caught up with a lot of things and have some better deals. I'll let you guys know here.

_Nic said: @VirMach
    Are there any differences in limits on the use of resources between KVM and OpenVZ (CPU and IO)? What are the current limitations?

The AUP for the packages are the same, but we do have different systems in place for each.

Thanked by 3pullangcubo _Nic emgh
  • edited November 2018

Cheers @VirMach, this has been a blast.

Thanked by 2VirMach default
  • @IncognitoBurrito said:
    Cheers @VirMach, this has been a blast.

+1

• 3 yr customer of virmach and its saying my country was blocked and i need to send photo id?

edited December 2019

@jooja said:
    3 yr customer of virmach and its saying my country was blocked and i need to send photo id?

Order number?

• @VirMach said:

@jooja said:
    3 yr customer of virmach and its saying my country was blocked and i need to send photo id?

Order number?

• aka455aka455 Member
    edited November 2018

@JabJab said:
    This is cheaper than the other offer with 4 cores I bought and I was happy for 30 minutes... then it was outclassed by another offer (double the RAM) and I was disappointed. Now I am disappointed second time. Good job @VirMach mooooooar like that!

I was on checkout page and got > @VirMach said:

emgh said: He actually had slightly over 30 private messages, and since most of them was about the same thing probably some quick copy/paste and whmcs ordering should do the trick and let us know what we get!

We're up to 53 private messages and that's after answering a bunch of people. Not everyone formatted their message the same, there's two sets of plans. Some of them are intermingled and we have to make sure people actually posted in the thread. The way the system works we will most likely need to create these last. Sorry if it wasn't mentioned in my posts.

That means most likely after the sale has ended, or if we do it earlier, at least after everyone else who has had problems (and paid) are created.

scorcher9 said: There were some other issues as well with the payments and credits, they probably prioritize those.

Yes; we're almost done with these and we're also almost done with generating the broken orders for the day.

You should definitely still look for other deals, but if I said it would be generated it will be generated.

Hi Virmach,

Is billing department working today?

Still have not received refund after opening ticket about refunding double payment.

(sorry for quoting so long text).

Edit: ticket number #697790, would be happy if you cancel KVM too and refund.

• I ended up passing out a while back, sorry I didn't mention it to the thread. I'm awake again, however one of my servers has been suspended apparently during the time I was sleeping. So I'm dealing with that currently rather than putting my effort into stuff here, sorry.

Thanked by 2just4sc corbpie
  • scorcher9scorcher9 Member
    edited November 2018

@Daevien said:
    I ended up passing out a while back, sorry I didn't mention it to the thread. I'm awake again, however one of my servers has been suspended apparently during the time I was sleeping. So I'm dealing with that currently rather than putting my effort into stuff here, sorry.

It's all good. Nothing really happening here anyway.