Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 376
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• ofitofit Member
    edited April 2020

@VirMach said:
    I'll save you guys the wall of text update. What kind of EU deals are you guys looking for? Realistically? And I'll see if I can do anything.

@VirMach How about PRO+ offer for $11.99/year in NL that was on BF18 for users from last 2-3 pages? This is somewhere around 20-30 users. I don’t think everyone will buy VPS in Europe (real wrote about it 5-7 user), but it will be a real Easter egg that we found here. And the offer will not be as crazy as the last offer on Black Friday 19 for $2/yr for 2CPU 2GB 20SSD 2TB 1IP which I couldn’t get :(. In any case, it would be nice to hear some good news during the pondemics.

• imokimok Member

Flash sale is open right now in https://lowestendhostedbyvirmachtalk.com/

Good luck.

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited April 2020

Thanked by 1uptime
  • To the 226

• @imok said:
    Flash sale is open right now in https://lowestendhostedbyvirmachtalk.com/

Good luck.

Nice.

• imokimok Member

• Is flash sale gone ?

• Sorry was I not supposed to buy more than one?

• No

• imokimok Member

WHAT DID YOU DO?

Thanked by 3uptime FAT32 randomq
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2020

I don't know what happened on the other site but that was just a joke that went too far with a domain registration. It was on a base install of Vanilla, nothing set up or secured hardcore.

Overall probably wasn't a good idea in hindsight.

Luckily... it looks like the cron ran around the same time and I forgot to pay for my renewal (and it got suspended.)

(edit) Yeah there's nothing even on it @imok scared me there.

Thanked by 1RecD
  • Amazon needed one month to ship items in stock, not impressed so far.

• Can has double gift now?

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2020

Today is 30! :open_mouth:

Thanked by 2tridinebandim uptime
  • imok said: Today is 30!

but does VirMach ever specified a year? ^.-

• I've been away for almost a month and the number of pages I needed to backread is awesome! We're still partying in here!

• imokimok Member

@JabJab said:

imok said: Today is 30!

OK I will wait until the end of the world :(

• randomqrandomq Member

@imok said:

@JabJab said:

imok said: Today is 30!

OK I will wait until the end of the world :(

But we're in it already! :-?

• Just ordered my home brewing kit. Can't wait.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2020

Dear @VirMach, please bring back mentions of which user service(s) going to be temporary dead into e-mails.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited May 2020

@pullangcubo said:
    I've been away for almost a month and the number of pages I needed to backread is awesome! We're still partying in here!

You might want to read carefully because you missed something... at least the posts by VirMach

• randomqrandomq Member

@pullangcubo you missed nothing of consequence.

• ariq01ariq01 Member

VirMach said: Let's say we'll take submissions by April 30th, 2020.

• You missed the deadline... although deadlines seem to be somewhat abstract and elusive. :D

• imokimok Member

"Deadline"

A bit dramatic word.

• @FAT32
    @randomq

Yup, I saw that one but was a little too late with the deadline. But I'm here for party anyway!

Lemme know what's inside the box when you get it :wink:

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@pullangcubo said:
    Yup, I saw that one but was a little too late with the deadline. But I'm here for party anyway!

I think you can still send me... VirMach haven't process it (yet) I believe...

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited May 2020

@pullangcubo said:

Cinco de Mayo is almost here! Can't go out to party, so maybe we should have a drink together in here? I have some sweet Mariachi music around here somewhere...

• randomq said: I have some sweet Mariachi music

Please, no.

Thanked by 1imok
  • CrabCrab Member

Wow completely forgot about this thread. Well looks like the folks kept the April party going pretty well! Yes now it is time for some Cinco de Mayo specials!