Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 304
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• What a nice object! I like how I can just say "good night" to Google Home and it will put some relaxing sounds and turn off the lights.

My grandparents would be amazed.

• @donli said:

@ben47955 said:
    20 minutes left to spam

You posted 1 minute later, that should be 19 minutes video!

• imok said: What a nice object!

So now it knows when you sleep? What else does Google knows about you? Or better.. what does it NOT know?

• JabJab said: What else does Google knows about you?

Everything what I say in my bedroom for sure.

But not everything what I recently like.

• @JabJab said:

imok said: What a nice object!

So now it knows when you sleep? What else does Google knows about you? Or better.. what does it NOT know?

Google sees you when you're sleeping
    Google knows when you're awake
    Google knows if you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake!

So! You better watch out
    Oh! You better watch out
    You better not cry
    You better not pout, I'm telling you why

• Are there buffaloes in your country?

• Good Morning peeps. How are the buffaloes today?

• I just woke up, but I see a bunch of posts under my name. Am I Tyler Durden? Or Buffalo Bill?

The buffalos in my country only come in burger form...

• @imok said:
    Are there buffaloes in your country?

Technically in the United States we have "bison" not "buffalo".

https://nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/news/its-bison-not-buffalo-and-other-american-bison-facts

• Thanked by 1uptime
  • Thanked by 1uptime
  • Thanked by 1uptime
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Still a lot of easter eggs left. I think @FAT32 did too good of a job hiding them. In case this encourages anyone to look for them (I'm not sure if he already shared this information) the following deals are still available:

• 50% off the current KVM Lite deals, recurring (comparable to some very good flash deals)
    • One year of SSD32G for free (you don't have to renew)
    • 70% recurring off the SSD1G package (could be a pretty sweet $15 a year deal)
    • 90% off any BF special for the first 3 years (no one got this, I guess it's useless now.)
    • 100% off any BF special for the first year (don't think anyone got this either, sad.)
    • Another one hidden somewhere, one year free SSD32G.

These are expiring soon.

• Thanked by 3EHRA dTQzBen8 FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

How does these work? Aren't SSD32G only available monthly? How can it be ordered with 100% discount on initial payment if we can't choose annual payment? :lol:

• My God

Thanked by 1uptime
  • pullangcubo said: How does these work? Aren't SSD32G only available monthly?

That is probably the one egg that no-one can get working, however it's obvious af and code says it's valid for daaaaaaays :D

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @VirMach said:
    Still a lot of easter eggs left. I think @FAT32 did too good of a job hiding them. In case this encourages anyone to look for them (I'm not sure if he already shared this information) the following deals are still available:

• 50% off the current KVM Lite deals, recurring (comparable to some very good flash deals)
    • 70% recurring off the SSD1G package (could be a pretty sweet $15 a year deal)
    • 90% off any BF special for the first 3 years (no one got this, I guess it's useless now.)
    • 100% off any BF special for the first year (don't think anyone got this either, sad.)

These are expiring soon.

For the SSD32G:
    Sorry, it looks like your account does not qualify for this promotion with the services in your cart. Try code 'SAVE10' instead.

• @pullangcubo said:

@VirMach said:

How does these work? Aren't SSD32G only available monthly? How can it be ordered with 100% discount on initial payment if we can't choose annual payment? :lol:

The 100% monthly discount can simply be limited to recurring 12 times.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

donli said: The 100% monthly discount can simply be limited to recurring 12 times.

Only problem is that place that reveals the egg is linking to annually plan, while WHMCS has monthly only and nukes that parameter into oblivion :P

Oh, and it's called "100% One Time Discount" :D

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @VirMach said:

I was under the impession all the SSD32G free 1-year coupons had been used. Can this be confirmed or refuted?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

More confirmed than @VirMach just posting? I don't think we can get better confirmation that that, lol

• @JabJab said:
    More confirmed than @VirMach just posting? I don't think we can get better confirmation that that, lol

If you read @VirMach's post you see the phrase "think" used implying he wasn't sure/hadn't confirmed.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

phrase "think" is about FAT32 hiding codes too good that no one found them, not if they are still available... I think ;-)

• Ya think?

• Any clues?

• @imok said:
    Any clues?

Changing BillingCycle to annually does not work.

• @imok said:
    Any clues?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Good luck hunting guys!