Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 213
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• EHRAEHRA Member

FAT32 said: At the end of the day, money seems to be the most important thing in the world.

Unfortunately it is. Without money there are many limitations in this life.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@VirMach blink twice if you are held hostage there somewhere, we are used too moar funny posts and there is no communication at all :(

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • donlidonli Member

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach blink twice if you are held hostage there somewhere, we are used too moar funny posts and there is no communication at all :(

If you read the aracks thread VirMach has been busy giving aracks refugees new VPSs.

• Idle post from Australia

Thanked by 1uptime
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@ben47955 said:
    Idle post from Australia

Hello to you too down there!

• I'm lost with my day

• donlidonli Member

@ben47955 said:
    I'm lost with my day

cPanel is here to give today a direction.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Internet is so slow here

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

We have to be able to pay for our new cPanel license pricing one way or another...

Thanked by 4uptime FAT32 FrankZ imok
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach said:
    We have to be able to pay for our new cPanel license pricing one way or another...

Sad but true, will increasing price on the client be an option? (Especially reseller)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Sad but true, will increasing price on the client be an option? (Especially reseller)

That was mostly a joke, luckily we're not that invested into shared hosting yet.

@sanvit tagging you here as well since you asked on the other thread. Right now we just increased VPShared price for the basic plans (for new purchases) by $1/yr to make up for the difference and disabled purchase of any VPS cPanel/WHM licensing until we evaluate the situation. If we did change prices or move away from cPanel we would give clients minimum 1 month notice. I don't see us changing pricing for anyone as of right now.

edited June 2019

@VirMach I found a small bug in your VPShared website. I was checking if the free plan for existing clients still works and login via the top right corner on VPShared. However, regardless of what I type I will always get the message: "Incorrect password"

The form on top right corner is sending to old "https://virmach.com/manage/dologin.php" instead of new "https://billing.virmach.com/dologin.php" or "https://billing.vpshared.com/dologin.php", perhaps you can consider changing it? :)

EDIT: Out of my surprise the coupon still works, not sure if this is the intended behaviour or you forgot to remove it too

EDIT2: The incorrect form URL also happen in VPSCraft

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Deal not posted discretely here first... I'm calling the buffalo police!

We recently received many new servers in Seattle

Also very interesting timing. One host goes dark in Seattle, another has a lot of available space ;)

Thanked by 2FrankZ uptime

@MasonR said:
    Deal not posted discretely here first...

At first I thought you mean VirMach posted in HB first and I am excited...

Thanked by 2MasonR imok
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@FAT32 said:

@MasonR said:
    Deal not posted discretely here first...

At first I thought you mean VirMach posted in HB first and I am excited...

:P Meant us devout VirMachians should have gotten the deal early ITT as a token of our humble sacrifice to the sacred Buffalo deities

Thanked by 2FAT32 imok
  • We want a more special private deal

Thanked by 1imok
  • donlidonli Member

@ben47955 said:
    We want a more special private deal

Ask for a "private dance".

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

That's one of the reasons I really like these guys.
    They offer no support but instead just do everything I need without me even filling out a ticket. It took less then 4 days to get an offer thread in response to my request above.
    Keep up the great work VirMach

Thanked by 1uptime
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@VirMach said:

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

That was mostly a joke, luckily we're not that invested into shared hosting yet.

@sanvit tagging you here as well since you asked on the other thread. Right now we just increased VPShared price for the basic plans (for new purchases) by $1/yr to make up for the difference and disabled purchase of any VPS cPanel/WHM licensing until we evaluate the situation. If we did change prices or move away from cPanel we would give clients minimum 1 month notice. I don't see us changing pricing for anyone as of right now.

I wish you (and all other hosts) could give users the option between DA and cPanel at least, or just ditch cPanel completely

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited June 2019

Almost forgot Virmach exist... the VPSs they provide works so flawlessly, it feels like I’m on some premium provider. A service suspension message woke me up to pay the annual bill of almost nothing...

Where’s Virmach with more deals?
    Preferably more OVZ deals as I’d rather save the money then get a KVM when I don’t need the full virtualization.

Also, he promised something nice for BF still right? :)

@Edmond said:

But but... it is not BF yet

• EdmondEdmond Member

@FAT32 said:

@Edmond said:

But but... it is not BF yet

Then @virmach can do a bigger early BF sale! Nothing wrong with sales right?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • EHRAEHRA Member

VirMach equals wine, keeps getting better as time goes on.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I actually trying to find a way to fit a kangaroo in my luggage

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

hmmmm ... maybe try to fit your luggage in the kangaroo instead ?

• donlidonli Member

@ben47955 said:
    I actually trying to find a way to fit a kangaroo in my luggage

No pouches to put it in ?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

we need to go deeper

• EHRAEHRA Member

What is the VPS specification you need?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

need recursive reciprocal nested virtualization ok