Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY] AlphaRacks.com - SSD KVM VPS, Shared/Resellers, OpenVZ VPS from $0.49/YR!!! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY] AlphaRacks.com - SSD KVM VPS, Shared/Resellers, OpenVZ VPS from $0.49/YR!!!

12346»

Comments

• Everyone who purchased inspite of all the warnings on here from me and everyone else, I just want to loudly say I told you so :P

Thanked by 1eol
  • Still my invoice is unpaid (which I paid 2 days ago) and they keep me sending emails that my invoice is overdue -_- Seriously??

• kurorionkurorion Member
    edited December 2018

@bloodyprince said:
    Still my invoice is unpaid (which I paid 2 days ago) and they keep me sending emails that my invoice is overdue -_- Seriously??

Happened to me too. The CS rep was able to fix it a few days after opening a ticket. While waiting for them to fix it, my service was actually suspended due to overdue payment on the invoice. This will be my last billing period with these guys.

• ordered hosting from them, cpanel seems corrupt now.
    No answer to ticket yet