Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• Third!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2018

1.40EUR per TB, 72TB Dedi, for about 100EUR.

According to the OVH API, but offer urls seem to be not valid yet.

edit: different code per location.

https://www.ovh.ie/order/dedicated/#/legacy/dedicated/choose/datacentersAndQuantity?selection=~(datacenters~(lon~1))&product=~(planCode~%271908bffs09)

Seems to be available.

• A separate category for BF/CM is a good initiative, however, can there be some regulation? I mean I just can not signup today and post the offer?

• @crpatel said:
    A separate category for BF/CM is a good initiative, however, can there be some regulation? I mean I just can not signup today and post the offer?

Bad. Means less deals.

• There must be some ground rules. For example new member can not post, or can not post the same deal, as in offers or can post some offers but with higher discount. As of right now , this is just another offer thread. Last year nekki Emma Fest thread offer much better deal.

• It's better to have fewer deals than a scam.

• yokowasis said: Last year nekki Emma Fest thread offer much better deal.

Obviously, since it's not black friday yet, nor cyber monday.

yokowasis said: There must be some ground rules

There must not.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • Can someone please bring something a bit exciting?

Thanked by 2mfs Falzo
  • @emgh said:

yokowasis said: Last year nekki Emma Fest thread offer much better deal.

Obviously, since it's not black friday yet, nor cyber monday.

yokowasis said: There must be some ground rules

There must not.

Today is only Brown Thursday. Black Friday is tomorrow.

• No good deals until now in US :neutral:

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@angstrom said:
    @FR_Michael: Just curious, do you plan any BF specials?

Thanks for mention. We have black friday prices all year long.
    So no BF deals, sorry :).

Thanked by 2angstrom Falzo
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2018

I am a bit overwhelm by all the threads. Now I have to keep opening each thread on so many tabs. But the advantage is the forum is very active now.

• @FAT32 said:
    I am a bit overwhelm by all the threads. Now I have to keep opening each thread on so many tabs. But the advantage is the forum is very active now.

Just open "https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/black-friday-cyber-monday-2018" and see when new things happen (new posts, and new threads in bold)

@emgh said:

Just open "https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/black-friday-cyber-monday-2018" and see when new things happen (new posts, and new threads in bold)

The order changed based on time of last reply so I am not very sure which one I have indexed. Furthermore, some providers update the offer silently so have to filter it out.

Anyway I will continue my data collection process. Another reason for the slow down is because I am busy deciding to buy some offers or not lol

• FAT32 said: which one I have indexed

Not indexed = bold

• @FAT32 said:

@emgh said:

The order changed based on time of last reply so I am not very sure which one I have indexed. Furthermore, some providers update the offer silently so have to filter it out.

Anyway I will continue my data collection process. Another reason for the slow down is because I am busy deciding to buy some offers or not lol

And remember: sleep is for the weak. :wink:

Thanked by 1uptime

@angstrom said:

And remember: sleep is for the weak. :wink:

It is like 1:36am here right now, and ya I am still considering to sleep or not

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • FAT32 said: not

there you go

• Anyone interested in 1TB Storage KVM for $59.99/year?

• Are we not going to have stay awake for 24 hours in case we miss a deal thread like last year with some limited unsustainable mad offers?

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited November 2018

@lurch said:
    Are we not going to have stay awake for 24 hours in case we miss a deal thread like last year with some limited unsustainable mad offers?

Crap - It wasn't friday yet!

• @Ishaq said:
    Anyone interested in 1TB Storage KVM for $59.99/year?

With an IP or that „shared IP“ thing?

• @southy said: With an IP or that „shared IP“ thing?

Dedicated IPv4.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Inception Hosting daily offer updates going here: https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html

That hosting deal only offers 2000MB storage?

• It’s not even friday and I’ve already bought a dedi and a storage VPS. Need to stay offline tomorrow to not ruin myself.

Thanked by 3raynor eol t0m
  • @Ishaq said:

What specs do you have in mind? :)

• @Limpan said:
    It’s not even friday and I’ve already bought a dedi and a storage VPS. Need to stay offline tomorrow to not ruin myself.

The storage VPS that comes out to under $40USD/year if paid annually and even less if paid biennially? Can't say I blame you for biting :)

Thanked by 1Limpan
  • @user123 said:

@Ishaq said:

1 Core, 1GB RAM, 3TB BW.

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

@user123 said:

The storage VPS that comes out to under $40USD/year if paid annually and even less if paid biennially?

Which one is that?
    Didn’t notice it?!?

[EDIT]
    it's of course hostsolutions.ro - I did notice them earlier but didn't remember now.

• @Ishaq said:

@user123 said:

@Ishaq said:

1 Core, 1GB RAM, 3TB BW.

That's tempting, but HostHatch put out a KVM VPS with 2cores/2GB/1.5TB for $60/yr...which I just now realized I bought and haven't used since December because I ran into some error while trying to install a Windows trial. facepalm It's official, I'm an idiot.

Thanked by 2uptime eol