Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Black Friday Early Access -- IOFLOOD.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Black Friday Early Access -- IOFLOOD.com

2»

Comments

• funkywizard said: Yes. If you order with 1x800, just reply to the order confirmation email asking us to substitute 2x400 -- same price.

We have less stock of 400s but I'll hold some for you.

Thanks!

Thanks! Ordered, the invoice number is # 25365

• funkywizardfunkywizard Member, Host Rep

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:
    @funkywizard I paid but didn't get an email confirmation confirming what I paid for or letting me know that things are moving. My order ID is 25303.

--Douglas

Hi,

I do see that order, for the $69 special.

I think you have a couple other paid orders in the system too. Is that intentional?

$94 order 25246
    $84 order 25242

I made one order as far as I know for the $84 dollar special with an extra 64gb of ram add-on for a total of $94. Did something go wrong? I paid through PayPal.

I'm still concerned that I only got a confirmation from PayPal that money was deducted but not from IO saying that my order was received.

--Douglas

I'll have to check on it.

As to the confirmation, can you check your spam from something from [email protected] ? (or possibly billing@ or sales@ )

I looked through my spam folder but nothing from *@ioflood.com is there. Which email address would be best to email the PayPal receipt? I'd like to know the transaction went through on your side. I know the PayPal transaction went through.

Hi, thanks for bearing with us on that.

I looked and 25303 is for the correct $94. Also I double checked those other two orders, and they weren't for you. I'm not sure why I got mixed up there.

Mabel should have emailed you from the support desk with a new copy of your order confirmation. Please let me know if you have further difficulties and I can look into this for you.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

-Gabe

@levnode said:

funkywizard said: Yes. If you order with 1x800, just reply to the order confirmation email asking us to substitute 2x400 -- same price.

We have less stock of 400s but I'll hold some for you.

Thanks!

Thanks! Ordered, the invoice number is # 25365

Thanks for your order, it is much appreciated : )

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2018

@funkywizard

# 25363

I just bought a dedicated server. However, it seems not any registration process. So, how can I obtain the login account? Thank you.

@Jones said:
    @funkywizard

# 25363

I just bought a dedicated server. However, it seems not any registration process. So, how can I obtain the login account? Thank you.

Sorry for the miscommunication on this.

The support + billing account login typically is provided at the same time the server is ready.

• @funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:
    @funkywizard I paid but didn't get an email confirmation confirming what I paid for or letting me know that things are moving. My order ID is 25303.

--Douglas

Hi,

I think you have a couple other paid orders in the system too. Is that intentional?

$94 order 25246
    $84 order 25242

I made one order as far as I know for the $84 dollar special with an extra 64gb of ram add-on for a total of $94. Did something go wrong? I paid through PayPal.

I'm still concerned that I only got a confirmation from PayPal that money was deducted but not from IO saying that my order was received.

--Douglas

As to the confirmation, can you check your spam from something from [email protected] ? (or possibly billing@ or sales@ )

I looked through my spam folder but nothing from *@ioflood.com is there. Which email address would be best to email the PayPal receipt? I'd like to know the transaction went through on your side. I know the PayPal transaction went through.

I looked and 25303 is for the correct $94. Also I double checked those other two orders, and they weren't for you. I'm not sure why I got mixed up there.

Mabel should have emailed you from the support desk with a new copy of your order confirmation. Please let me know if you have further difficulties and I can look into this for you.

-Gabe

Gabe,

Mabel did reach out to me. Looks like in my speed to try to get this deal that the problem existed between the keyboard and chair. I left two characters out of my email address. I just sent a response to that email now.

I figured it had to be a wrong email address. I was just a bit concerned when you initially said there were two other orders.

Thank you,
    Douglas

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

--Douglas

Hi,

$94 order 25246
    $84 order 25242

--Douglas

-Gabe

Gabe,

Mabel did reach out to me. Looks like in my speed to try to get this deal that the problem existed between the keyboard and chair. I left two characters out of my email address. I just sent a response to that email now.

I figured it had to be a wrong email address. I was just a bit concerned when you initially said there were two other orders.

Thank you,
    Douglas

Ahh, that makes sense now.

And my initial reply, I made a similar mistake. I was a bit off on the order number, 25303, and instead saw a different order #, which was one of three orders from a different customer.

Glad we got this sorted out now : )

• Hi,about the server $84 / mo! Is the price the same as renewal?

• @funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

--Douglas

Hi,

$94 order 25246
    $84 order 25242

--Douglas

-Gabe

Gabe,

Thank you,
    Douglas

And my initial reply, I made a similar mistake. I was a bit off on the order number, 25303, and instead saw a different order #, which was one of three orders from a different customer.

@funkywizard Would you be able to send me an email letting me know that the email address was updated. I want to be sure that a stranger doesn't get the login info once the server is provisioned.

Thanks,
    Douglas

@edison1998 said:
    Hi,about the server $84 / mo! Is the price the same as renewal?

Yes, same price at renewal

Thanked by 1edison1998

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

@funkywizard said:

@dman82 said:

--Douglas

Hi,

$94 order 25246
    $84 order 25242

--Douglas

-Gabe

Gabe,

Thank you,
    Douglas

@funkywizard Would you be able to send me an email letting me know that the email address was updated. I want to be sure that a stranger doesn't get the login info once the server is provisioned.

Thanks,
    Douglas

I'm pretty sure Mabel updated it, but I'll ask her when she gets in to make sure and send you an email.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

do you have anything in LA ?

@hostdare said:
    do you have anything in LA ?

Only Phoenix at this time.

Thanks!

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2018

@funkywizard
    We have made payment on last Friday, the order no. is #25363, but still not yet received the server information. How come is it? Thank you.

@Jones said:
    @funkywizard
    We have made payment on last Friday, the order no. is #25363, but still not yet received the server information. How come is it? Thank you.

Hi,

I'm told that your server details were sent out about 30 minutes ago. If you didn't receive it, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Gabe

• Thanks Funky, I just received. In the meanwhile, what is our login name? I can reset the password but didn't find the login name.

• One more question, we have received a welcome mail, but didn't find the 61 IP addresses we bought. Would you please give us an indication? Thanks.

@Jones said:
    Thanks Funky, I just received. In the meanwhile, what is our login name? I can reset the password but didn't find the login name.

Should be a 4 digit number. I can resend to your email on file if that helps.

@Jones said:
    One more question, we have received a welcome mail, but didn't find the 61 IP addresses we bought. Would you please give us an indication? Thanks.

I can see the addon IP range was overlooked. I've asked my staff to get that done for you, as well as add a day to your billing cycle due to the mistake.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Gabe

• Thanks Gabe.

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2018

@funkywizard Hi Gabe, we are waiting for the IPs. Please give me a hand. Thank you.

@Jones said:
    @funkywizard Hi Gabe, we are waiting for the IPs. Please give me a hand. Thank you.

Hi,

I believe these should be done now, but please let me know if not.

Thanks,
    Gabe

• My order number is: 25543
    Where is the email? And how to login in to your website?

@edison1998 said:
    My order number is: 25543
    Where is the email? And how to login in to your website?

Hi,

Looking over the order, it was never paid, is the reason it has not been provisioned.

If you have any further questions or difficulties, feel free to reach out at support-at-ioflood.com and we'd be happy to help.