Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach: Deposit $50 +20% FREE; Flash Deals beginning at 8:30PM US Pacific Time on November 22nd
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach: Deposit $50 +20% FREE; Flash Deals beginning at 8:30PM US Pacific Time on November 22nd

angstromangstrom Moderator
edited November 2018 in General

I just wanted to share this if anyone hasn't yet seen it. :-) For VirMach fans.

Note that their offer page is https://virmach.com/special-offers .

We want to thank you for participating in the previous years' Black Friday sale. Our team has been working hard to ensure the sale goes smoother this year, and we have an exclusive bonus offer for even more savings. Deposit $50* into your VirMach account before the Black Friday sale starts and receive an extra free 20% in promotional store credit on Cyber Monday. This will also ensure that your order is not rejected during the specials due to any payment issues, and will help you check out faster.

Deposit $50 +20% FREE Flash Deals 8:30PM US Pacific Time

Ready for the sale?

Limited Flash Deals start 8:30PM on November 22nd, US Pacific Time, and end when stock runs out. We recommend you bookmark the offer page.

Other special offers will also be available in larger quantities and will be rotated out until the end of the holiday season. If you miss a flash deal, check back soon!

All discounts will be recurring and multiple locations are available. More servers & locations are being prepared for Cyber Monday & upcoming weeks.

Don't forget to spread the word to earn 10% commission for any of your friends purchasing a special offer. Or just to be a good friend :)

Limit one per customer (per flash deal.) No refunds. Please remember that our support will be slower during the holiday season. We kindly request that you do not create tickets about the promotion; instead, post any questions on the related message board advert. We cannot make any time-sensitive account or order modifications during the sale, but anyone who makes a deposit will be whitelisted by our system.

*Deposits are non-refundable. Alipay not eligible for deposit per Alipay terms. Must be exactly $50.00 in one deposit and before 8:30 PM US Pacific Time on 11/22/18 to receive promotional credit.

Thanked by 2user123 mrTom

Comments

• Deposit $50 and get $60 credit? Hmm, at first I read it as $20 free rather than 20% free and was kind of tempted. I'm about to owe them around $20 for upcoming renewals but am going to try to resist BF offers (oh nooo Mr. Sluggo, not more VPS!!!!!) so I think I'll pay the invoice and call it a day.

Thanked by 2FrankZ NanoG6
  • @willie said:
    Deposit $50 and get $60 credit? Hmm, at first I read it as $20 free rather than 20% free and was kind of tempted.

As I read it, one deposits $50 and they add $10 (= 20%). If one is an active VirMach client, it's not bad, and if one finds a good BF deal with them, then all the better.

The thing to remember is to deposit $50 by tomorrow 8:30 PM US Pacific Time.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

But you cannot spend the extra credit on BF deals if I understand it right.
    You must add a 50$ deposit before Black Friday (before flash sale starts) and you will get the 20% free credit added on Cyber Monday (most likely after flash sale ends).
    So it is some kind of 20% investment for BF 2019. :)

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2018

@dfroe said:
    But you cannot spend the extra credit on BF deals if I understand it right.
    You must add a 50$ deposit before Black Friday (before flash sale starts) and you will get the 20% free credit added on Cyber Monday (most likely after flash sale ends).
    So it is some kind of 20% investment for BF 2019. :)

Yes, fair point, unless one finds an offer with monthly, quarterly, or half-year billing, which may be unlikely, or one uses it for a later sale (Christmas, New Year, Easter). :smile:

• Oh I didn't notice that part either. Yeah I'm not gonna do it. It would be useful if I had more Virmach stuff but as things are it would take me forever to use that much credit.

• YuraYura Member
    edited November 2018

Not biting it. Cancelled 4 of my 14 services because they were idling too hard. If I had that nice Windows KVM I would put in money but not going to pay first and expect great deals later.

• williewillie Member
    edited November 2018

Yeah I just paid in $25 and renewed an idling server because I was too much of a wuss to cancel it. I do use it a little but not enough. Gonna try to resist BF offers. Hope I don't end up buying some and regretting not putting in $50. ;)

• I did bite however and gave them my 50$. Even if nothing good on Cyber Monday it will cover my yearly expenses :-P.

From what I remember from last year they had special offers on CM too, on top of those from BF.

• @JabJab said:
    I did bite however and gave them my 50$. Even if nothing good on Cyber Monday it will cover my yearly expenses :-P.

From what I remember from last year they had special offers on CM too, on top of those from BF.

By separating "black friday" from "cyber monday" deals you think that doubles them? It's all one and the same here.

• Looks like they are trying to avoid the influx of tickets that come in, like "Why my container slow, I want refund!" or "Why I pay you and container no online, refund!" and stuff like that. I mean they tried getting people to not contact them by giving people $5 discounts.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Smells like someone has no BF stock :)

• From what I know, Virmach does not have a bad reputation here. I have one offer with a KVM/128mb/5gb/5$year from summer, and it's still online, but I do not use it much.

Last Black Friday Virmach gave some very nice deals.

• Looking forward to some great KVM offers! $50 ready to go!

• Good service as long as you don't use it. If you use the server, they suspend it.

• manlivomanlivo Member
    edited November 2018

Wait a good deal from Virmach.

• First VirMach offers :)

KVM — Buffalo, NY
    KVM SPECIAL 512
    $12 / yr
    – 512MB RAM
    – 1x vCPU @ 3GHz
    – 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    – 500GB Bandwidth
    – 1Gbps uplink
    – 1x Dedicated IPv4
    – KVM/SolusVM
    – Linux Only

KVM SPECIAL 1
    $24 / yr
    – 1GB RAM
    – 1x vCPU @ 3GHz
    – 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    – 1TB Bandwidth
    – 1Gbps uplink
    – 1x Dedicated IPv4
    – KVM/SolusVM
    – Windows & Linux

KVM SPECIAL 2
    $36 / yr
    – 2GB RAM
    – 1x vCPU @ 3GHz
    – 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    – 2TB Bandwidth
    – 10Gbps uplink
    – 1x Dedicated IPv4
    – KVM/SolusVM
    – Windows & Linux

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • flash sale sold out? any more KVM windows?

• pls pls.. need this KVM windows 3gb offer..