Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need someone to pick up and drop off servers in Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need someone to pick up and drop off servers in Los Angeles

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,
We need someone to pick up 2 servers from 700 Wilshire and drop them off at 707 Wilshire today.

If someone on the forum is in LA and can do this, let me know the cost.

Ishan

Comments

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2018

I don't know how far each numbers are, on Wilshire, but 700 => 707 sounds next door. Isn't there someone at 700, who can simply carry it ?

By the way, you'd better hired a professional carrier / deliverer than asking someone who is totally a stranger to you, to do it. (stealing, breaking, loosing, ... )

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • SteveMC said: I don't know how far each numbers are, on Wilshire, but 700 => 707 sounds next door. Isn't there someone at 700, who can simply carry it ?

It's just across the intersection, unless he's looking to bring them over to Santa Monica.

Anyway, FedEx is less than a block away if I recall correctly.

Thanked by 1SteveMC
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you everyone. There are 2 Datacenters who were previously unwilling to handle the transfer, but have now agreed to do so.

• There's a guy called Joshua Prout who likes these sort of jobs.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@tetech said:
    There's a guy called Joshua Prout who likes these sort of jobs.

Lol :smile:

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@tetech said:
    There's a guy called Joshua Prout who likes these sort of jobs.

I can vouch for that guy, will steal your servers without thinking twice. 10/10

Thanked by 3leapswitch solaire eol
  • Or without thinking at all, which seems to be the case :-)