Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give me best black friday deals for Pure SSD / SSD Cached VPS. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Give me best black friday deals for Pure SSD / SSD Cached VPS.

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2018

@goodone

Is this price recurring? Yes

Uptime of the server? 100% so far.

Possible to add disk space? Not without upgrading the package

This auto backup system, where it keeps the backup file? On a local sata raid array in the server.

Will I have direct access to it? no

I mean how it works? it is automatic and nightly

do I have to pay extra for restoration? No but it is not intended to be used as a snapshot system more of a DR system (ticket required for restore)

There's no mention of OS? They are KVM, so LIN/WIN/BSD via template or ISO

Do you provide any discount control panel addons service with annual purchase eg: cpanel, plesk onyx? I do not, I could not compete with already established license sellers such as buycpanel etc.

Price of additional IP's? €15 p/year

• @AnthonySmith Thank you, Can you please share me list of all upgradable package option for disk space.

Also, is there any SSD one on black friday, other then NVMe?

@goodone you can see all plans here: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=29 current discount levels are honored on upgrade.

I only offer SSD Cached or pure NVMe

• @AnthonySmith said:

goodone said: Only provider older then 3 years and doing solid business.

How about 8 years and pure NVMe with nightly backups of your data included: https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html

There's a lil typo though ;)

UNMETERD ==> UNMETERED

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith

Ympker said: There's a lil typo though

UNMETERD ==> UNMETERED

Lies!

• UNMETERD ==> UNMETERED ==> UNMETEREED

• @combahton_it ipv6 subnet?

• Hi @combahton_it - I know this is not a support forum, but for me the order form only works in Chrome. In Safari the Lightbox doesn't open at all and in Firefox the AJAX call for verifying the coupon opens a new browser tab (no adblock).

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@tenpera said:
    @combahton_it ipv6 subnet?

We include a single IPv6-Address with every instance. In case you need additional ipv6-subnets, just open a ticket :-)

ipv4-subnets can be ordered and provisioned automatically.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@digij said:
    Hi @combahton_it - I know this is not a support forum, but for me the order form only works in Chrome. In Safari the Lightbox doesn't open at all and in Firefox the AJAX call for verifying the coupon opens a new browser tab (no adblock).

Thanks for your report, we fixed that yesterday evening. The issue was caused by a missing Javascript event object, which didnt show up as defective while testing the functionality with Chrome.

• any best deal for domain .Coms transfer or renew in Blackfriday?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@combahton_it any chance you can assign a /64 IPv6 subnet instead as default?

@MikePT said:

Thats in general dangerous. One customer using all his ip-addresses within the /64 can bring down your network gear by overloading the TCAM. Thats one of the reasons, we have filters applied on the bridge interface of every instance, allowing only one address and only provide routed ipv6-prefixes.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@combahton_it said:

@MikePT said:

Thats in general dangerous. One customer using all his ip-addresses within the /64 can bring down your network gear by overloading the TCAM. Thats one of the reasons, we have filters applied on the bridge interface of every instance, allowing only one address and only provide routed ipv6-prefixes.

Its actually the standard. Though I see your point.