Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vmbox acquired by alnitech? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vmbox acquired by alnitech?

2»

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Saragoldfarb said: What about the AMS location? I have a renewal coming up. It has been performing great so I'd love to keep it but I'd hate it to be moved somewhere else in a couple of months.

The only current planned changes involve some IP renumbering to move from provider owned IPs to our own IPs.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Anybody else having issues with their vps in NL? Mine has been going offline all day for the past 12 hours.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

tr1cky said: Anybody else having issues with their vps in NL? Mine has been going offline all day for the past 12 hours.

Open a support ticket, please.

• @qps said:

tr1cky said: Anybody else having issues with their vps in NL? Mine has been going offline all day for the past 12 hours.

Open a support ticket, please.

So not a general network issue? I also saw vmbox.co was down earlier.

• @tr1cky said:
    Anybody else having issues with their vps in NL? Mine has been going offline all day for the past 12 hours.

No problems here. Stable as usual.