Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner OneProvider Server show just one hard disk !! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner OneProvider Server show just one hard disk !!

2»

Comments

• @Neoon said:
    OneProvider is basically the Kimsufi support from like 2 years ago.

Sounds to me like taking 3 weeks to reply to a dead drive replacing request.

• @msg7086 said:

@Neoon said:
    OneProvider is basically the Kimsufi support from like 2 years ago.

Sounds to me like taking 3 weeks to reply to a dead drive replacing request.

OneProvider.

• the worst support ever , one reply per day and there's no progress :neutral: :disappointed:

• OneReplyder.

Thanked by 13606202
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

That is not worst support ever, dude. The host is at least answering.

The worst support is no response ever. And, to be clear, LET cannot help you.

• deank said: The worst support is no response ever.

if the support no response so there's no company

• @alsemany said:
    the worst support ever , one reply per day and there's no progress :neutral: :disappointed:

As I said, it's the weekend, not to mention a budget provider.

edited November 2018

You haven't been here long enough then. There are hosting companies that respond after a week or weeks.

Oneprovider support is not the worst, objectively.

Now, subjectively you are feeling that they are the worst. <- This, I am not gonna argue with.

• alsemanyalsemany Member
    edited November 2018

angstrom said: As I said, it's the weekend, not to mention a budget provider.

hmmm still Sunday :smile: I thought today is Monday

I wish this going to be resolved tomorrow

Time to quit the drug, dude.

• deank said: There are hosting companies that respond after a week or weeks.

Actually I didn't used to wait so long for response from OneProvider , the last server I had with them in May they responded in 1-2 hours max, anyway who will use a company responds after week(s)
    and what the kind of support needs a week to response from a company

deank said: Time to quit the drug, dude.

yeah I think

Then certainly not the worst support ever then. In fact, decent support until this case.

As the mugs said, this is the weekend. And, if this is in fact, a hardware issue (missing HDDs), they need a tech on site which means Monday at the least to solve the hell or later.

If issues are something that can be solved over SSH or whatever, it could be solved over the weekend, but this is a hardware issue.

• @deank said:
    Then certainly not the worst support ever then. In fact, decent support until this case.

As the mugs said, this is the weekend. And, if this is in fact, a hardware issue (missing HDDs), they need a tech on site which means Monday at the least to solve the hell or later.

If issues are something that can be solved over SSH or whatever, it could be solved over the weekend, but this is a hardware issue.

lol Hetzner replaces your hardware on weekends. They're not amateurs

• @torrbox said:

@deank said:

lol Hetzner replaces your hardware on weekends. They're not amateurs

But his server is under a Hetzner reseller not Hetzner itself.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2018

If possible go direct, always, skip resellers.
    They are just here for the profit and may sometimes even provide worse support.

At some points OneProvider does decent offers but these are rare, sometimes its not even worth buying the deal for the time you waste on support.

• @Neoon said:
    At some points OneProvider does decent offers but these are rare, sometimes its not even worth buying the deal for the time you waste on support.

Usually when that's the case then it's better to just cancel the server if you get any hardware issues and order a new one their.
    Their support is known for being extremely bad and the downtime of service can easily cost more than straight up just buying a new box.

• I totally depressed , bad support
    server Canceled