Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM slave (openvz) on dedicated server Online.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM slave (openvz) on dedicated server Online.net

Hello friends

Hire a dedicated server online.net but I see that I can not add IP addresses normally. Only can be hired ip failover

I do some special configuration to add the failover IP in "SolusVM?

If someone has done it please give me the steps to follow.

Also I have a block ipv6, but nose and add to SolusVM (desconosco Nose Gateway and how to find out)

Note: I am starting this from the virtualization, I hope I can help

Comments

• you need to write better, so you are trying to add ips to your dedicated server??

you have 1 or have more?

also the ipv6 you need to route it to your network card.

ask support if they can do this or search on google according to your OS or System.

• @dedicados said:
    you need to write better, so you are trying to add ips to your dedicated server??

you have 1 or have more?

also the ipv6 you need to route it to your network card.

ask support if they can do this or search on google according to your OS or System.

Hola, solo hablo español

Te cuento:

Mi servidor dedicado tiene 1 ipv4 asignada (tengo la duda si esta direccion tambien la puedo usar para crear un vps o al ser la direccion ip principal no puedo usarla)

Adicionalmente compre 1 direccion ip failover, de momento la agregue a solusvm y parece funcionar bien.

Me dieron un bloque ipv6 /48 pero nose cual es el gateway que me pide solusvm para añadir el bloque

El sistema operativo es centos 6.4 al que instale un slave Solusvm Openvz

• Si solo tienes 1 ip, esa tiene que ser para el solus, no puedes crear un VPS ya que no funcionaria, tendrias que crearlo usando la otra ip

o en su caso instala el SOLUS en algun VPS u otro lado, para que en ese servidor tengas las 2 ips libres.

Sobre el ipv6 ahi donde te lo dieron, deben decirte el gateway, normalmente el gateway es la primer ip, por ejemplo

IPV6ADDR=2607:f0d0:1002:0011:0000:0000:0000:0002 <- primer ip usable
    IPV6_DEFAULTGW=2607:f0d0:1002:0011:0000:0000:0000:0001 <- gateway

esa config la tenia yo en un servidor cpanel, no para solus, pero el gateway es la primer ip de tu rango.

saludos