Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Location Launch - /64 IPv6 Available | KVM VPS from £10.99 per year | 8 Locations | 20% OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Location Launch - /64 IPv6 Available | KVM VPS from £10.99 per year | 8 Locations | 20% OFF

HostDocHostDoc Member
edited February 2021 in Offers

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new location in USA.
We have promised and promised it and took our time in selecting what we felt would be best suited for our current clients as well as future clients.
With just shy of 100% uptime this year while promising nothing less than 99.7% uptime, we feel confident enough to boast of the the uptime we can provide while guaranteeing a realistic 99.7% as well as stability, constant performance, and a support team that are always available when needed.

The new node is a dual intel xeon Gold 6128 @ 3.4Ghz and comes with a 10gbps network port.

Our new location is in Texas, Dallas, and we are pleased to say we can FINALLY offer /64 IPv6 subnets with all of our US VM's. :wink:

To celebrate the launch, we are offering 20% off all of our current plans excluding mini and mini+ plans with code "8preBF".

KVM VPS
With a HostDoc KVM VPS, you get;

Choice of 8 deployable locations.
Full root access.
Virtualizor Control Panel.
Weekly backup & Incremental backup's 3 times per week.
One snapshot restore per month.
KVM Virtualization.
24/7 Technical Support.
Pre-configured and customisable packages.
NoVNC Console.
DDoS Mitigation in all locations.
Instant Deployment
Nested Virtualisation (USA only)
/64 IPv6 (USA only)
10gbps Network Port (USA only)

**KVM Mini**
   1vCore
   10GB Disk
   128MB RAM
   512MB Swap RAM
   500GB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£3.25|$4.30/quarter | £10.99/Year
Order London
Order France
Order Finland
Order Canada
Order Germany
Order Singapore - £15.99/Year
Order Australia - £15.99/Year
Order USA - £19.99/Year

**KVM Small**
   1 vCore
   30 GB Disk
   512MB RAM
   1 GB Swap
   500GB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£2.50£2.00/ month
Order UK
Order France
Order Finland
Order Canada
Order Germany
Order USA - £3.75/m£3.00/m

**KVM Small APAC**
   1 vCore
   30 GB Disk
   512MB RAM
   1 GB Swap
   200GB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£2.89£2.31/ Month
Order Singapore
Order Australia

**KVM Starter**
   2 vCores
   50 GB Disk
   1GB RAM
   2GB Swap RAM
   1TB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£2.99£2.39/ month
Order UK
Order Finland
Order Canada
Order France
Order Germany
Order USA - £4.99/m£3.99/m

**KVM Starter APAC**
   2 vCores
   50 GB Disk
   1GB RAM
   2GB Swap RAM
   450GB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£3.12£2.50/ Month
Order Singapore
Order Australia

**KVM Medium**
   2 vCores
   70 GB Disk
   1GB RAM
   2GB Swap RAM
   1TB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£4.20£3.36/per month
Order UK
Order Finland
Order Canada
Order France

**KVM Medium APAC**
   2 vCores
   70 GB Disk
   1GB RAM
   2GB Swap RAM
   500GB Bandwidth
   1 IPv4
   DDoS Protection

£4.50£3.60/ month
Order Singapore
Order Australia

**NVMe SSD KVM Plans**

Germany - KVM small - £3.50/m£2.80/m
Germany - KVM Starter - £4.99/m£3.99/m
USA - KVM Small - £4.50/m£3.60/m
USA -KVM Starter - £5.99/m£4.79

Test IP / Looking Glass

United Kingdom
France
Germany
Finland
Canada
Australia
Singapore
USA
Thanked by 1bst101

Comments

• Usa LG down

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @teamacc said:
    Usa LG down

Wrong domain. Fixed and thanks.

• @HostDoc how can I order Germany for 10.99?

• HostDocHostDoc Member
    edited November 2018

@smarty24 said:
    @HostDoc how can I order Germany for 10.99?

I am guessing your talking about the large plan for £9.99 as there are no £10.99 plans.
    https://clientsarea.hostdoc.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=224

[EDIT]Oops, unless you mean mini yearly?
    https://clientsarea.hostdoc.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=246

• @HostDoc said:

@smarty24 said:

I am guessing your talking about the large plan for £9.99 as there are no £10.99 plans.

yes, I mean the mini plan. For me it comes to 15.99 yearly and the coupon doesn't work at all.

• @smarty24 said:

@HostDoc said:

@smarty24 said:

yes, I mean the mini plan. For me it comes to 15.99 yearly and the coupon doesn't work at all.

Mini plan is not included in the coupon offer as mentioned in the ad.
    Pricing has been fixed.

• Sorry, my fault with the coupon - you're right, of course. And thanks for fixing the price.

• Incero? Wow. The balls on this guy.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2vimalware Hukin
  • "DDoS Mitigation in all locations." What mitigation do you use in your U.S. location?

• HostDocHostDoc Member
    edited November 2018

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Incero? Wow. The balls on this guy.)

Cheers!

We spent quite a while analyzing this host before use and other than the issues they had with previous admin and community, it has little to do with the quality of service we feel they provide. Also, it seems their TOS has changed.
    As far as I am aware, there is nothing against a reseller utilising their services and in todays climate with the behaviour of the in house hosts overcrowding nodes, not delivering a quality service, refusing refunds, we always strive to provide a quality service no matter whom our hosts is or individuals personal preferences towards them.
    Thus far, we have no complaints with their service nor support and in comparism to all of our other hosts, incero is not exactly a cheap option but a much more stable one in regards to responding to a disaster situation.

@JoeMerit said:
    "DDoS Mitigation in all locations." What mitigation do you use in your U.S. location?

Not a unlimited amount like our OVH locations but between 5-100gbps. This is stated on our site as limited DDoS protection.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • asvasv Member
    edited November 2018

Total Due Today: £26.39 GBP
    http://i.imgur.com/gRSAgZf.png

• @asv said:

Total Due Today: £26.39 GBP
    http://i.imgur.com/gRSAgZf.png

Thanks and fixed.
    Been a few changes recently and I believe current prices were altered by accident.

• I just noticed your banned from MC-M with the reason 'Doxing/Leaking IP of User'. Explain now or get your reputation shitted on by the LowEnd community.

• @Jake4 said:
    I just noticed your banned from MC-M with the reason 'Doxing/Leaking IP of User'. Explain now or get your reputation shitted on by the LowEnd community.

Hello Jake4.

May I ask exactly what the issue is and what shitting do you have to place on us?

As far as I am concerned, MC-M is a scam run by toxic individuals. Upon us exposing that fact with solid proof, a competitors legion saw fit to launch a non-stop attack and their associates (mod of MC-M) saw fit to banning us.
    That is all I will say on that matter.

As far as you shitting on our reputation, from our records, you had a service with us. You upgraded said service. All tickets were responded to in a timely fashion.
    You eventually added credit to your account before eventually leaving without cancelling.
    We kept your VDS live and unsuspended for 17 days past due before finally suspending and deleting 37 days later.

If you have a problem, you can always approach us via DM, or ticket (you still have an account with us) rather than attempting a public display which lead's me to believe you maybe are associated with the individuals in question.

In any event, I shall not let such over shadow our black friday preparations and you are welcome to do whatever "shitting" you please.

Regards.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Jake4Jake4 Member
    edited November 2018

Removed

• Jake4Jake4 Member
    edited November 2018

@HostDoc said:

@Jake4 said:
    I just noticed your banned from MC-M with the reason 'Doxing/Leaking IP of User'. Explain now or get your reputation shitted on by the LowEnd community.

Hello Jake4.

May I ask exactly what the issue is and what shitting do you have to place on us?

As far as I am concerned, MC-M is a scam run by toxic individuals. Upon us exposing that fact with solid proof, a competitors legion saw fit to launch a non-stop attack and their associates (mod of MC-M) saw fit to banning us.

As far as you shitting on our reputation, from our records, you had a service with us. You upgraded said service. All tickets were responded to in a timely fashion.
    You eventually added credit to your account before eventually leaving without cancelling.
    We kept your VDS live and unsuspended for 17 days past due before finally suspending and deleting 37 days later.

If you have a problem, you can always approach us via DM, or ticket (you still have an account with us) rather than attempting a public display which lead's me to believe you maybe are associated with the individuals in question.

In any event, I shall not let such over shadow our black friday preparations and you are welcome to do whatever "shitting" you please.

Regards.

I agree MCM is toxic, but you shouldn't Dox someone's IP as it's reflecting how in professional your business is and no one would do business with your company if they found out that they dox IPs for customers they don't like. For the suspending and deleting thing I literally never used your service and forgot about it since I moved to local hosting my Plex server for more storage for a cheaper price.

• @Jake4 said:

@Jake4 said:
    T> @HostDoc said:

@Jake4 said:

Hello Jake4.

Regards.

@HostDoc said:

@Jake4 said:

Hello Jake4.

Regards.

Doxing someone's IP is not acceptable, you know your business can get in shit for that

I agree MCM is toxic, but you shouldn't Dox someone's IP as it's reflecting how in professional your business is and no one would do business with your company if they found out that they dox IPs for customers they don't like. For the suspending and deleting thing I literally never used your service and forgot about it since I moved to local hosting my Plex server for more storage for a cheaper price.

If your a neutral party and you knew the whole story, I can ensure your views would change.
    As mentioned, we are available via PM or our site.

For the record, not one of the attackers mentioned where ever customers of ours but rather the source of several targeted DDoS attacks as well as death threats to our staff. It was providing proof of said threats with IP visible that lead to the ban.

As mentioned, you may contact us if you want any more info, if not then good day to you.

Regards.