Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AutoVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AutoVM

2»

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

@ricardo If you didn't see I did edit out what i wrote in their post and changed the title ro be more appropriate. I appreciate your criticism on the matter and will be mindful about that next time. Oh well it is just ones of those days.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2018

There's no context to the thread anyways, whatever the OP had said, has been replaced by a moderators choice of words. The original replacement was some self deprecation about the OP, but it's been edited again.

@PieNotEvenEaten personally I don't get why these threads aren't simply deleted or what not, I just think replacing someone's words with your own under the banner of their username is crossing a line. Just my opinion, no more.

@ricardo Well I totally agree with that. I do have a bad habit of doing that from time to time.

@Hukin All i can do is laugh.

• Me too

This discussion has been closed.