Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCORE: 512mb SSD-cached OpenVZ in California for $2.49 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCORE: 512mb SSD-cached OpenVZ in California for $2.49 per month!

DamianDamian Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

I was going to write something new other than the copypasta writ that I've been using for years, but creative writing is not my forte, so ehh...

Tired of poor quality of service from The Other Guys? Come to IPXcore! We have great service and great true 24/7 support; you'll love us!

Our service for California is out of AIS Lightwave in San Diego.

Some company info: We've been up and running since May of 2011. We're running OpenVZ virtualization on our very own Dell, HP, and Supermicro -powered hardware. Each server node has its own gigabit connection. Past-30-days support ticket mean response time: 0 Day(s) 0 Hour(s) 17 Minute(s) and 22 Second(s)

The offer:
CopperVZ:
512mb of RAM
96mb vSwap
35gb of disk space
750gb of monthly transfer @ 100mbit/sec
1 IPv4 address
10 IPv6 addresses (more available for free on request)
San Diego, CA location

$2.49/month with promotion code 512FOR249

Click https://billingcp.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=81&carttpl=modern3&systpl=ipx3 to order! Be sure to apply promo code 512FOR249!

FYI: As outlined in the AUP/TOS ( http://ipxcore.com/auptos/ ), all new account registrations MUST be made with verifiable postal address information. Repeating your province/state in the address fields will cause your account to be suspended til you update your account information.

These plans are auto-verified with Maxmind with strict settings; if you get auto-tagged for fraud, please open a support ticket for resolution. All plans are also subject to manual verifications.

You are encouraged to exercise the 3-day trial period (outlined in http://ipxcore.com/auptos/ in the Billing section ) and determine if this service will be right for you.

San Diego test IP: 209.112.254.18

We also do custom plans. Please contact us with your requirements.

Comments

• hello damian,
    how about 256mb or 128mb ?

• why the 209.112.254.x IP used again? aren't they released back to AIS 2 months ago as you said?

• @kluncrit said:
    hello damian,
    how about 256mb or 128mb ?

Those are available on our website at the standard price.

@yywudi said:
    why the 209.112.254.x IP used again? aren't they released back to AIS 2 months ago as you said?

No. Node and network IPs didn't change, only client VM IPs.

• @Damian said:
    No. Node and network IPs didn't change, only client VM IPs.

so this 209.112.254.x is still for test ip usage, if order a new VM, the IP will be 162.218.239.x?

• Yes.

• grande. signed up.

• # The promotion code entered has expired #

• Yeah, I did forget to put in the original post that it expired on the last day of October.