Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK SSD KVM VPS from £2.50 a month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK SSD KVM VPS from £2.50 a month

To celebrate our relaunch we are offering our SSD VPS Hosting located in London, UK, which includes FREE weekly backups, FREE Anti-DDoS Protection and built on KVM technology at 50% off!. You can also be in complete control of your VPS from our Client Area giving you the ability to rebuild, reinstall, reboot your VPS at any time, as well as configure network settings, rDNS and access console with noVNC.

-==VPS 1==-
2x2.2Ghz,
2GB RAM,
20GB SSD disk space,
3000GB Traffic 1Gbps port 100Mbps guaranteed,
1 IPv4 address,
24x7 UK based Support.
£2.50 a month with coupon code: relaunchvps5

Order now

-==VPS 2==-
2x2.2Ghz,
4GB RAM,
40GB SSD disk space,
Unmetered Traffic 1Gbps port 100Mbps guaranteed,
1 IPv4 address,
24x7 UK based Support.
£4.50 a month with coupon code: relaunchvps5

Order Now

Test IP: http://54.38.74.181

FEATURES

• FREE weekly backups included.
  • Reboot, Reinstall or configure VPS.
  • DDoS Protection included & IPv6 Ready!
  • Over 8 differet Linux & Windows distributions to deploy.
  • Fast SSD RAID Storage, on UK nodes.
  • Guaranteed Hardwre Resources.
  • Instant Deployment
  • UK Support.

If you got any questions about any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. This offer is only on for 2 weeks!

Comments

• Hmm.. Why no PayPal? Only Credit Cards and Bank Transfer..

• Jerico123Jerico123 Member
    edited November 2018

No PayPal option ? Will the credit card charge automatically every month ? Or have to pay manually ?

• @starservices you sig seems to be pointing to your old website. Why no PayPal?

• Hi, sorry for the late response. We do not save any credit cards so you have to pay each invoice manually.

Not accepting paypal at the moment, however as you guys seem keen using it I will setup an account but probarly take a few days to get it verified.

Also thanks for letting me know about my signature, Will update it now.

• starservices said: starservices

So you even not to get verified PayPal seller account till now?

• Did years ago but have to admit am not a fan as I dont like the random processing times. However it doesnt really matter if they hold money for ages from us now so i will enable it again.

• Promo code not working ..its used up ..

• Sorry Jerico didnt think it be this popular, its sorted now mate promocode will work again now.

• @starservices said:
    Sorry Jerico didnt think it be this popular, its sorted now mate promocode will work again now.

Still showing promo code entered has expired..Please check

• Sorry I accidently renewed for the code for the resellers, its been done now.

• Is this still available? The promo code does register (shows that its being applied), but its not making 50% off...

• Hi, why my credit card automatically charging ? I asked before the service they said that credit card information does not auto save into the system and I have to pay manually..Now the devoid card is auto charging ? What's the problem

• Now invoice getting auto deducted from my credit card ..What's the problem

• Hey someuser08 sorry this offer has expired, Jerico of you open a ticket mate I get this resolved for you.

• @starservices said:
    Hey someuser08 sorry this offer has expired, Jerico of you open a ticket mate I get this resolved for you.

Thank you ..