Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TeamViewer for mobile?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TeamViewer for mobile?

Hello, is there some teamviewer for mobile?
From your device enter in another device?

Comments

• teamviewer's site has downloads for Android, iOS, windows phone and even blackberry?

• I use it on Android to access my parent's remote Android devices. It works usually pretty well. They can use the Teamviewer Host app on mobile if you only need one way access in.

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

Well, just install the QS app in the phone you want to access and the normal TeamViewer app on the other phone.
    @Pandy Blackberry is not supported: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/solutions/support-mobile-devices/

• probably, i just looked at the download page and listed all mobile devices (blackberry has a link, and a store page so atleast it should be functional, even if not anymore updated), more as a joke because OP didnt even bother looking at the download page or store pages, assuming thats all he wanted

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

@Pandy said:
    OP didnt even bother looking at the download page or store pages, assuming thats all he wanted

Above is the important point.

This is just sad. This is like attempting to enter a locked-down mall to shop despite numerous big red signs saying it's closed for renovation.

• with teamviewer you can anccess only for iphone.

• Why not do a query in your phone's app store for TeamViewer? Much faster than forum replies.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I use teamviewer from my phone.
    It so handy to fix things on the go instead of finding a computer.

• Why it's called TeamViewer? It's never a team viewing anything like in those stock photos. It's always a "friendly computer wiz" fixing whatever crap problem your illiterate friends have with their MS Word printer settings or whatever.

• @chiccorosso said:
    with teamviewer you can anccess only for iphone.

Google Play Store obviously has it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I believe AnyDesk has mobile Apps too. I use it for Desktop only and prefer it versus TeamViewer.

• @Yura said:
    Why it's called TeamViewer?

Being closed source it is most likely backdoored, so TeamViewer fits.

• @dedipromo said:

@chiccorosso said:

are you sure? What's the name?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@chiccorosso said:

@dedipromo said:

@chiccorosso said:

From my experience about android OS, you need both and can find it in google play store:

Teamviewer quick support
    Teamviewer Host

Cheers.

• dedipromodedipromo Member
    edited November 2018

@chiccorosso said:

@dedipromo said:

@chiccorosso said:

TeamViewer for Remote Control & TeamViewer Host

• Maybe the op want to control another phone. I myself can't find this functionality. TeamViewer included.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • yes yokowasis this is what i want

• @yokowasis said:
    Maybe the op want to control another phone. I myself can't find this functionality. TeamViewer included.

On android you require an add-on to control phones. Do a search for "QS Add-on" in the play store to see if your device is supported.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

You can create a whole thread but not able to do a single google search on it? lol

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@feezioxiii said:
    You can create a whole thread but not able to do a single google search on it? lol

Let is the ultimate helpdesk of any online service.