Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need bgp seesion vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need bgp seesion vps

winerwiner Member
edited November 2018 in General

i need some offer free bgp full tables session with VPS.

at least:

2G RAM DDR4
2 vCPU
50G SSD
6TB BD at 1G port network
to china Network delay keep stable no more 200ms
Free bgp transit full tables session.
hope no more usd $5/mo
Long-term need, just pm your plan to me is ok.

Comments

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

http://bgp.services is maintained by members of LET, find one that meets your needs.

• @IonSwitch_Stan said:
    http://bgp.services is maintained by members of LET, find one that meets your needs.

i have been buy some from list. but i still need buy some.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Your budget is too low. Increase it a bit. Such specs for 5 USD including BGP...

• @MikePT said:
    Your budget is too low. Increase it a bit. Such specs for 5 USD including BGP...

Because it takes many different places to bgp, in the long run it is not a low cost.

@winer said:

@MikePT said:

Because it takes many different places to bgp, in the long run it is not a low cost.

Thats not what I said. Your budget is too low for the specs you are looking for plus BGP.

• @MikePT said:

@winer said:

@MikePT said:

Thats not what I said. Your budget is too low for the specs you are looking for plus BGP.

This price is the level I have purchased now. Can you let me see your network quality first?

• Look, you're asking for 6 terabytes of bandwidth in addition to a virtual server with 2GB DDR4 as well as 2 vCPUs. The virtual server (excluding your ridiculous 6TB bandwidth requirement) is worth $5, so I think you should increase your budget slightly. There is Vultr, for example that includes 1TB of bandwidth for $5/month, but BGP is free AFAIK.

• @winer said:

@MikePT said:

@winer said:

@MikePT said:

This price is the level I have purchased now. Can you let me see your network quality first?

I call BS but if you want to live your life like a lie than go for it.

edited November 2018

@FlamesRunner said:
    Look, you're asking for 6 terabytes of bandwidth in addition to a virtual server with 2GB DDR4 as well as 2 vCPUs. The virtual server (excluding your ridiculous 6TB bandwidth requirement) is worth $5, so I think you should increase your budget slightly. There is Vultr, for example that includes 1TB of bandwidth for $5/month, but BGP is free AFAIK.

Plus 50GB SSD. Damn. Not easy to please.

• I want the same but under $1/yr.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I think the order of consideration should be the first thing that network quality reaches me, then the cost level for I can accept for a long time.

edited November 2018

@winer said:
    I think the order of consideration should be the first thing that network quality reaches me, then the cost level for I can accept for a long time.

To China... Try to get something in LA, run tests in the respective Looking Glasses etc.