Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soyoustart ARM-6T EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Soyoustart ARM-6T EU

Looking for one of the above, they came in stock (briefly) on 1st November but I didn't see the email alert from checkservers.ovh until 15mins after it arrived - hence they'd sold out by the time I tried to order.

Anybody got one spare or can suggest an alternative at a similar price?

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

If you pay 100EUR+ yes, otherwise no.

• @Neoon said:
    If you pay 100EUR+ yes, otherwise no.

Not worth a premium of €100+

Hetzner SB 2x3TB = €27.23 per month = €326.76 annually

Soyoustart ARM-6T = €16.78 per month = €201.46 annually + €100 "transfer fee" = €301.46 annually

Not really interested in swapping an E3 for an ARM to save ~£20.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, I was speaking about Price per TB.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2018

kaktus69 said: Looking for one of the above, they came in stock (briefly) on 1st November but I didn't see the email alert from checkservers.ovh until 15mins after it arrived - hence they'd sold out by the time I tried to order.

What is your mail? I will check the email return on the mail server.

Many peoples cannot even add normal mail. They give some kind of @qq.com which starts to blunt when sending out. What domains do not work receive mail, restrictions on reception and so on.

Just exmaple:

Users subscribe a crooked mail which does not accept normal letters, since a limit is indicated. Mailgun can not send!

Because everything came to me and I created an orders for 8 such servers.

15mins after it arrived

Well, there are 4,400 people signed with a confirmed email. Imagine when the API lags which mailing lists are created. Available this server ARM-T6 was only 4 minutes.

• @Vova1234 said:

What is your mail? I will check the email return on the mail server.

Sorry @Vova1234, I didn't mean that the email arrived late (it didn't - the email arrived ~09.15 UK time) but I didn't see the email until 15 mins after it had arrived (my fault, I know).

Post definately wasn't meant as a criticism of checkservers.ovh, your site sent me the email notification on time and it was received on time but I didn't check my phone often enough to see it before the offer had sold out again.