Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Home isps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Home isps

2»

Comments

• @Charles12 said:
    Well, guys love to say all of you have shared massive stuff here. This remains useful for me as well and recommends you keep sharing like this more with all.

My post is very useful, because it helps a lot, within the area of certain fields of interest, qualitatively complementing vast areas of theoretical and practical know-how faculty skills of knowledge and experience regarding the spheres of parametaphisical explained proven theories and applied postulates invoked in a seemingly random manner in the realms of the universe by the means of common shared wisdom as seen from a clear perspective during a quite foggy night in the winter with no snow or moonlight thus providing a reference point of merit for my post.

• @Janevski said:

@Charles12 said:
    Well, guys love to say all of you have shared massive stuff here. This remains useful for me as well and recommends you keep sharing like this more with all.

My post is very useful, because it helps a lot, within the area of certain fields of interest, qualitatively complementing vast areas of theoretical and practical know-how faculty skills of knowledge and experience regarding the spheres of parametaphisical explained proven theories and applied postulates invoked in a seemingly random manner in the realms of the universe by the means of common shared wisdom as seen from a clear perspective during a quite foggy night in the winter with no snow or moonlight thus providing a reference point of merit for my post.

You're fun at parties.

• @TimboJones said:

@Janevski said:

@Charles12 said:

You're fun at parties.

You should see me at funerals...

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Funerals, eh. Well, that and your avatar go well together alright.

Putting people to swords by total gibberish. It's a skill.

Thanked by 1Janevski